• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Inflation RP?

I'm still incredibly new to the forums, the furry fandom, and RPing in general, so was wondering if there was anyone there who was into inflation that would be willing to RP with me. Yeah, it's an odd/niche fetish, but this seems like the least-likely place to judge for it.

Not too sure how to go about it right now, but I probably won't be able to see any replies until tomorrow night. So, if you're interested in an RP with a noob, please post or note me.

Jazz Panther

Swing the Mood!
I'm still incredibly new to the forums, the furry fandom, and RPing in general, so was wondering if there was anyone there who was into inflation that would be willing to RP with me. Yeah, it's an odd/niche fetish, but this seems like the least-likely place to judge for it.

Not too sure how to go about it right now, but I probably won't be able to see any replies until tomorrow night. So, if you're interested in an RP with a noob, please post or note me.

Ooh, yes please! I have been waiting for somebody like you to turn up in here! That makes two of us! Send me a note and we'll see what happens. ^ ^