• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Inhibitions on cursing

How often do you curse?

• Never

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Only to myself

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Cautiously around friends

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Casually around friends

Votes: 26 35.1%
  • Casually around less-known acquaintances

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Openly to anyone if I can't get in trouble

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • Openly to anyone

Votes: 13 17.6%

• Total voters

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
You did well
One time we were at the end of a con waiting for an elevator to get to the lobby to check out. One stopped at our floor with a couple and their kid and said we couldnt take it because of their young child. These elevators were huge, plenty of room for 3 more people and a small amount of luggage. The mom said "absolutely not, I dont want you freaks scaring our child" even though the kid was smiling ear to ear. So as the elevator doors closed I screamed "FUCK YOUR BABY, SELFISH BITCH!!" We eventually saw them in the lobby and the husband came over to us to apologize for his wifes rude words. Shook hands with him and I said I was sorry for saying what I said and he laughed and understood my fustration as his wife glared at him and I.

Good times.

Faolan

I came, I saw, I lagged out
This depends entirely on the company I'm in. Most of the time I don't care, and just say whatever comes out. Since I don't drop them with every sentance, the only time I truly avoid swearing is if I'm in a situation where it could be financially detramental to me, or when someone asks me not to.

Personally I think the whole notion of words being inhearently offensive, is ridiculous; but then again if I was in charge of setting societal norms the statue of the woman with a badger on her head as the tallest landmark in my town would be dramatically different :V

RabidLynx

I'm happy.
Sometimes I think people at my school are playing a game to see how many curse words they can fit into a single sentence. It's ridiculous.

But yes, I do curse, just not as much as some people. Usually around my close friends or to myself. My parents probably know but I haven't got into trouble yet.

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
One time we were at the end of a con waiting for an elevator to get to the lobby to check out. One stopped at our floor with a couple and their kid and said we couldnt take it because of their young child. These elevators were huge, plenty of room for 3 more people and a small amount of luggage. The mom said "absolutely not, I dont want you freaks scaring our child" even though the kid was smiling ear to ear. So as the elevator doors closed I screamed "FUCK YOUR BABY, SELFISH BITCH!!" We eventually saw them in the lobby and the husband came over to us to apologize for his wifes rude words. Shook hands with him and I said I was sorry for saying what I said and he laughed and understood my fustration as his wife glared at him and I. Good times.
Wow that post made me lose faith in humanity and restore it, fuck that woman

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
One time we were at the end of a con waiting for an elevator to get to the lobby to check out. One stopped at our floor with a couple and their kid and said we couldnt take it because of their young child. These elevators were huge, plenty of room for 3 more people and a small amount of luggage. The mom said "absolutely not, I dont want you freaks scaring our child" even though the kid was smiling ear to ear. So as the elevator doors closed I screamed "FUCK YOUR BABY, SELFISH BITCH!!" We eventually saw them in the lobby and the husband came over to us to apologize for his wifes rude words. Shook hands with him and I said I was sorry for saying what I said and he laughed and understood my fustration as his wife glared at him and I.

Good times.

Wow that post made me lose faith in humanity and restore it, fuck that woman

Sometimes I think people at my school are playing a game to see how many curse words they can fit into a single sentence. It's ridiculous.

But yes, I do curse, just not as much as some people. Usually around my close friends or to myself. My parents probably know but I haven't got into trouble yet.

How many fucks can you include in a Nü Metal song? a fucking lot

Limp Bizkit - Hot dog; fucks count = 48

Korn - Y'll want a single; fucks count = 89

Bonus
Deftones - 7 words

Suck, suck, suck, suck
Suck, suck, suck, suck
Suck, suck, suck, suck
They fuck with my head
Suck, suck, suck, suck
Suck, suck, suck, suck
Suck, suck, suck it, bitch

Such a good chorus

Last edited:

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
Just an FYI...the edited version of "Y'all Want A Single" is far more hilarious than the original.

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
A local radio station once attempted to play ICP's "Fuck the World." It was a doomed mission from the start.

It's like if you tried to create a G-rated cut of Salo.

edit:

Excerpt from my and my boyfriend's conversation this morning:

Him: :::mentions that Dimmu Borgir has a song called 'Entrails Ripped From a Virgin's Cunt::::

Me: How many entrails would you be able to rip out anyway? Wouldn't you have to go in multiple times?

Him: Not if your augur were big enough.

Me: But at a certain point, don't you become all cunt?

Him: Fair point.

This was part of a larger conversation in which we discussed The Lion King; various villains played by Jeremy Irons, Tim Curry, and Tony Jay; Tony Jay and Tim Curry competing over who could chew more scenery in the 'Mighty Ducks' cartoon; Tom Clancy movies; Sean Connery's terrible and hilarious Russian-Scottish accent; Steven Seagal being a total asshole despite being a Buddhist; the fuckability of Stellan Skarsgard; Mama Mia the musical; and the movie Cocoon. The derail about Dimmu Borgir came from a conversation we started having with his cat.

Last edited:

Hooky

Was hermiting.
My parents do not condone swearing and I normally hold back. When I do swear it's generally when I'm with people I trust, when I'm frustrated or when I want to emphasize a point.

Faolan

I came, I saw, I lagged out
A local radio station once attempted to play ICP's "Fuck the World." It was a doomed mission from the start.

It's like if you tried to create a G-rated cut of Salo.

edit:

Excerpt from my and my boyfriend's conversation this morning:

Him: :::mentions that Dimmu Borgir has a song called 'Entrails Ripped From a Virgin's Cunt::::

Me: How many entrails would you be able to rip out anyway? Wouldn't you have to go in multiple times?

Him: Not if your augur were big enough.

Me: But at a certain point, don't you become all cunt?

Him: Fair point.

This was part of a larger conversation in which we discussed The Lion King; various villains played by Jeremy Irons, Tim Curry, and Tony Jay; Tony Jay and Tim Curry competing over who could chew more scenery in the 'Mighty Ducks' cartoon; Tom Clancy movies; Sean Connery's terrible and hilarious Russian-Scottish accent; Steven Seagal being a total asshole despite being a Buddhist; the fuckability of Stellan Skarsgard; Mama Mia the musical; and the movie Cocoon. The derail about Dimmu Borgir came from a conversation we started having with his cat.

First off, i would like to hear that edit, just for the comedic factor, second, somehow that conversation contains nothing that I would hesitate to talk about in the same hour with the same person, but if that's the order, i am impressed.

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
Then the cat wanted Mexican food, and told the cat, No, Cat, if I feed you this spicy burrito, you will become a feline fire hose, and then I commented that we could use the cat in that instance to re-enact the violent climax of Scarface.

The boyfriend then transitioned to The Godfather by referring to cat shit in the bed, and I said that one cat turd would just be gross, but a whole pile WOULD make me fear for my life, because I'm dealing with someone deranged enough to hoard cat shit to make a point.

So, don't piss off a crime syndicate that threatens people with cat shit. Because you'll probably get toxo and die.