• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Inkk's one stop requested sketch 'shop'!

InkkEmulsion

Mech engineer
Inkk's one stop requested sketchshop!

Requests being accepted currently?: Yes

Please send a direct message to me if you wish to be added to the list to be contacted when the shop is next accepting if the sign says no.​

A9b1mq6.png

Hello there!

I'm a part time commission artist and a student at university working towards my graphic design qualification.

I decided to make this thread specifically so I can practice sketching more with interesting muses. Consider this more of a passion project than an actual shop. I figured i'd extend my services to any interested. Depending on complexity they will vary from taking a day to taking almost a month.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

• No complex characters (those who post them anyway will be ignored).
    • only one request at a time (you may request more when the current one is completed).
    • Full body art piece requests will be declined unless you are willing to tip me a Kofi for its completion (£3).
    • Those posting requests when the sign for taking requests is currently stating NO will be ignored.

The request format will be like this:

• Reference image of your dragon/monster/mech/etc or OC (no complex designs please, unless you plan to tip).
    • Facial expression you wish to see for them/general pose or posture.
    • A very brief description of their personality (no more than 3 lines at most).
    • Why you love your character so much that you want art for them (again, no more than 3 lines. Yes this is a requirement. I will refuse to draw your character without real reasoning).

These will mostly be portraits, but sometimes I may do more than that if you inspire me. Please stick to the request format though because it makes my life easier and the art faster to do! Failure to do so will get an angry golden dragon called Gilden frowning at you instead.

You have been warned!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alternatively you could donate to my Kofi, which is a few dollars per cup. Any who chose this method may request a full body piece from me and slightly more complex designs than normal (within reason of course):

Buy Corvid a Coffee. ko-fi.com/corvidandshockwave

If you wish to donate directly to my Paypal however for a full piece with background, rendering / other dragons in the scene, please message me for my email or view my furaffinity account linked on my profile (a follow there would be super great, because my account is new and i'd like to build my audience / post the art I make here on that account). Appropriate links to my art blog and portfolio can be found at frostbittensweetly.tumblr.com: Mech engineer at your service

Examples of my work (from flight rising- if you want other examples visit my blog above):

A9b1mq6.png

eIPej90.png

hTGEUxg.png

RrnER5j.png

2jZv4Rd.png

5vVJxow.png

CaMim2A.png

AjhXpwu.png

GDWKB1d.gif

(work in progress pieces I haven't finished/ messier sketch personal pieces)

LYlqDchl.png

47hWrq8.png

I am currently suffering with multiple medical conditions so please bare in mind pieces may take varying time periods to complete.

Let me know if anyone has any interest, thank you!​

Last edited:

ТВИУО4570

“Tango” the Aviator
Hello! I would like one of my character! He’s a pilot, so I’d would love to see him in flight!

Preferably, with his googles down and his tounge and scarf hanging out blowing in the wind. Giving the impression of an open-cockpit aircraft.

I’d love to have art for my character doing what he does best! And that’s flying! I based it all off of a passion for flight irl. That and I don’t have much art to begin with! :3

Here is my character:

Attachments

• 13A218E3-53C6-485C-8F2A-9D07551C0FE7.jpeg
    13A218E3-53C6-485C-8F2A-9D07551C0FE7.jpeg
    35 KB · Views: 28

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
I would love anything for my new sona.
He's a fluffy goat with an affinity for fire magic
Thanks for considering my character :)

Attachments

• Boss Monster full body.png
    Boss Monster full body.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 32

Le Chat Nécro

most thugged-out dope hoe
Your art is fantastic. Do you only do dragons and mechs?
If you're open to doing a feline, my request info is behind the spoiler.
Reference image of your dragon/monster/mech/etc or OC (no complex designs please, unless you plan to tip).
edelweiss ref sheet.png

Facial expression you wish to see for them/general pose or posture.
Perhaps hunched over a textbook, face filled with that bone tiredness and concentration that only comes from pulling an all nighter studying for an exam you know you're probably going to fail otherwise.
A very brief description of their personality (no more than 3 lines at most).
Edelweiss is a very cocky, quick tongued smart-ass. She has no fucks to give, no patience for fools, and a lot of insecurities that she hides behind a veneer of sneer.
Why you love your character so much that you want art for them (again, no more than 3 lines. Yes this is a requirement. I will refuse to draw your character without real reasoning).
Edelweiss was a silly idea (what if a necromancer was also a med student) that quickly spiraled into something so much bigger and awesomer, mostly thanks to the DVRP. She's my #1 OC, my child, my primary inspiration for everything I write, and I love seeing what various artists can do with her.

Thank you for the opportunity!

B

Blair Rhoden

Sent you a message, let me know if I forgot anything.

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
  • Reference
image.jpeg
I do have a full ref sheet with his new design, but it's still in the works. The reference I uploaded is older and doesn't quite match this new design, but his head is still the same, so a headshot would work out just fine. Thanks for the consideration!
  • Expression: Cheerful/Laughing/Silly/Derpy
  • Personality: He's just a very upbeat and silly character. Simple as that!
  • Reason for art: He represents me, and is even somewhat of a role model for me. He's the kind of person I strive to be every day. That's why he's so important to me!

Last edited:

julievee

• Reference image:
    5066574_YecraeahFMVlrqJ.png
    • Facial expression you wish to see for them/general pose or posture: Snarl face. Powerful noodle dragon.
    • A very brief description of their personality: A villianious dark creature that enjoys whispering hate and dismay into others to lead them down the dark path of corruption.
    • Why you love your character so much that you want art for them: I've been trying to get him rehomed and I hope some extra gift art to go along with him will be helpful in getting him a new family.

Last edited:

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
I would love anything for my new sona.
He's a fluffy goat with an affinity for fire magic
Thanks for considering my character :)
I didn't explain an expression because I'm ok with the default depiction, but if it's necessary, then he's generally happy and thoughtful, but studious and can be serious.
So anything between smiles, concentrated, to firm expressions are fine.

Paolite

A happy dangerfloof
Reference image:
Paolite_LunarTiger.jpeg

Facial expression you wish to see for them/general pose or posture: Anything that looks happy.

A very brief description of their personality: He's a fluffy dragon that wants people around him to have fun and be happy. Sometimes he's a trickster, but only to have fun, never to harm the others.

Why you love your character so much that you want art for them: He basically represents the best part of me. He represents all my happiness and the desire to be with other people like me. I actually feel better than ever since I joined the fandom and showed other people this part of me. :D

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Reference Images:
78b73971-6a42-49bd-9fda-522d99cd3d71 (3).png
aeDCgC5.png
ulknzQl.png

Facial Expression/General Pose: Anything happy or shy will do!

Brief Description: Tara is a shy magenta dragon with neon green eyes. She has light brown horns on her head and hair fluff covering her face. She has winged eyeliner on her eyes and usually wears a light gray long sleeve shirt.

Why you love your character so much that you want art for them: Tara is one of my original anthropromorphic designs I've done and I've had her design in my head since 2016-17 and I always wanted to make her into my real OC. I love to see my characters in different art styles and your style is absolutely amazing! She's pretty simple with her design and she's super cute!

Thank you so much for the opportunity! Your art is so awesome and I really hope it takes you far!

InkkEmulsion

Mech engineer
@Prometheus_Fox

I'm guessing you like undertale?
6ZrYTNQ.png

@Le Chat Nécro

I draw anything really, I just happen to have the most examples of dragons and mecha, since I haven't been approached by furries or anything of the like for commissions yet. I hope you like my brief attempt at your character though
IJKBN9t.png

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
@Prometheus_Fox

I'm guessing you like undertale?
6ZrYTNQ.png

@Le Chat Nécro

I draw anything really, I just happen to have the most examples of dragons and mecha, since I haven't been approached by furries or anything of the like for commissions yet. I hope you like my brief attempt at your character though
IJKBN9t.png
I do like Undertale. Finished my... Xth playthrough just last night.
I'm getting much closer to a no-death run.

Thanks a bunch for the picture, it's fantastic :3
I think I'll make it my avatar for a while.
I'll credit you in my signature.

Packmentality

Mischievous Wolf
Wow! Id love it if you would give my mischievous wolf a go. :3

hm6Tus7.jpg
  • Facial expression you wish to see for them/general pose or posture.
Content, happy, smiling while examining a piece of gold.
  • A very brief description of their personality (no more than 3 lines at most).
Khur is a vagabond, rogue and overall scoundrel with a keen sense of mischief and trouble-making. When he marks a target for theft or prank, he does so carefully and only if he deems them worthy of it. With this comes a streak of compassion and kindheartedness often hidden behind his smarmy grins.
  • Why you love your character so much that you want art for them (again, no more than 3 lines. Yes this is a requirement. I will refuse to draw your character without real reasoning).
I love Khur because, for me, he is my heart of adventure and mystery. He is a mixture of my passion for D&D, my favorite class as a rogue, and fantasy as a genre. Hes dangerous, playful and mischievous but of all the treasures he has stolen the one that he prizes most is the knowledge that nothing is more valuable then the joy we get when we laugh and are good to one an other.

Aaronfox88

Hello there! I would be honored if you took a go at my character Aaron.

Ref: www.furaffinity.net: Updated Aaron Reference by AaronFox88

Facial Expression/Pose: Perhaps looking at the viewer and blushing.

Very brief description of their personality: Aaron is usually pretty shy and introverted but when he gets to know someone well enough, he loves to talk. He isn't that well at starting conversations though so sometimes things will just end up a little awkward. He loves spending time both indoors and outdoors, usually taking photography, taking a walk, or playing video games.

Why you love your character so much: I love Aaron so much because he is the embodiment of my personality and interests. Like me, Aaron is generally shy and introverted so I love to show that side of him most of the time but when he's with his friends, he always has something to talk about. He also shares the same passions as me, the main one being photography, which I love to do and whenever I have free time, I'll always try and get a chance to do.

Thank you so much for the opportunity! I can't wait to see what other content you produce in the future.

Le Chat Nécro

most thugged-out dope hoe
@Le Chat Nécro

IJKBN9t.png
I love it! Thank you. <3

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
Hi there
Would you mind having a go at my wolf girl?
www.furaffinity.net: Kathleen Keelen Character Ref by TR273 Ref sheet
www.furaffinity.net: Still looking for life, or decent 4G coverage. by TR273 Normal appearance
Expression just a pleasant ‘at rest smile’ would be lovely
She’s the captain of a small starship so she is a competent professional but a bit shy and socially awkward.

Reason why I would like some art of her, she is in a high stress job and I do have a habit of having all the bad stuff land on her so I feel she deserves a break.
Thanks

Hello! I'll join in the queue ^^

Reference:
1536150158.shadowtigriz_shadow_ref_sheet_sfw.png

High res headshot for face markings
: Dropbox - Headcloseup.png

Facial expression/general pose or posture: Leaning back and looking towards the sky.

A very brief description of their personality: Generally calm and quiet. Most of the times lost in thoughts. Lives in a modern fantasy world with healing magic.

Why you love your character so much that you want art for them: He's my sona and somewhat a reflection of me. And a goal to work towards.