• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Inquiry for NSFW Story

tttransform

I would like ask for a dark NSFW story with strange element of FTM transformation and belly pain/pregnancy. I wish the rate will not exceed $15 per thousand words.

Faustus

Try the 'Art Sales and Auctions' forum. That's where most of the for-pay commissions happen.
*EDIT* actually, looks like a lot of it happens here too! Shows how long it's been since I've been in the writer's forum! Sorry about that! (Might be worth cross-posting though)

fernshiine

Try the 'Art Sales and Auctions' forum. That's where most of the for-pay commissions happen.
*EDIT* actually, looks like a lot of it happens here too! Shows how long it's been since I've been in the writer's forum! Sorry about that! (Might be worth cross-posting though)
Yeah, I posted my own coms here and they were closed within a day, lol.

Writing coms aren't as common as I thought either, so I hadn't realized the high demand!

fernshiine

I would like ask for a dark NSFW story with strange element of FTM transformation and belly pain/pregnancy. I wish the rate will not exceed $15 per thousand words.
I'm interested, but I would like to know how many words you think it would be, roughly. It sounds like something my dark mind wouldn't mind writing.