• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

*Insert creative title*

Delliot

CatBoy
Just wanted to make a "hi, I'm new" post to get started here. I never really know where to start/how to integrate myself into a forum/community but I figured I'd try again. I'm currently in Uni studying History but when I'm not in school I work as a grounds keeper. I like animals a lot and have 2 dogs, 2 cats and 5 rats. I also like drawing but I'm not super great at it. I hope this forum sticks and that I'll make friends here!

Tyno

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
Just wanted to make a "hi, I'm new" post to get started here. I never really know where to start/how to integrate myself into a forum/community but I figured I'd try again. I'm currently in Uni studying History but when I'm not in school I work as a grounds keeper. I like animals a lot and have 2 dogs, 2 cats and 5 rats. I also like drawing but I'm not super great at it. I hope this forum sticks and that I'll make friends here!
Whoa that's a really creative title how did you come up with it?!?

Welcome! :)

C

CrookedCroc

Welcome to the forum, your welcoming basket includes the following item

Funny bunny picture
lx0wd7hmj3321.jpg

Hope you have a great time here