• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

insert random persion here

kylr23

Hello mY name is Kyle aka kylr23 (I prafur kyle though). My spelling is horrid so please try to stay with me. I am a fox furry (my fursona that is :p), I happened to of found this site through a site I go to F-M.
My drawings are meh though im a artst im a art persion in the making well still in the making. I am a verry odd persion indeed I like the more tamed side of the fandom then the adult area (and im 18).
I have a strong intrest in rping but I have never gone past forum based rp in any one knows somthing better please do so.

any ways I am here and i think the cake is a lie here as well :( darn

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Welcome to the FA forums, kylr23. :D If you have any questions or concerns that you need addressed, you can direct them to me or the mods by PM, and we'll be glad to help you out in any way we can. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)

ChrisDom

Welcome to the forums kyle! *Hands you the "Spelling ability" cookie and flys away!*

kylr23

Thietogreth said:
You could always try larping, just a though. And welcome newb =)

:shock: err wha? ANY WAYS thanks o look some one from fm :p

Hello Kylr23. **ChrisDom, I think he will need a plate of those cookies** Just kidding, as you can see in my sig I am not the best either, especially when tired.