• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Inspire Me, Win Art

Faustus

I tried this once before but didn't get much of a response, so I'm trying it in a different part of the forum and with less restrictions, so here goes! I fancy stretching myself, so I'm looking for people to suggest ideas for pictures. I'll pick the one(s) I like best to do. So here's what you have to do:

Think of a picture, then tell me:
1) Who's involved (their species, general style of dress etc)
3) What are they doing (adult or clean, I don't mind)
4) Where they are doing it

Please, no hardcore vore, scat or cubby stuff. I also don't do fan art for reasons of copyright. Anything else is fine, just make it really cool and interesting as I'll have to be really strict about picking the ones I do as it takes me literally weeks to complete one picture. I might decide that I don't like any of them. It's gotta be something that will make people go 'Wow, that's just like a movie!' or 'Holy crap that's hot!' Concepts that make use of the characters' species, manner of dress or the scenery are particularly good.

Incidentally if any other artists want to join in and draw some pictures of the ideas that come out too, that's awesome. It'd be nice to make a group project of it.

-F

Tomias_Redford

Knight Of Time
Could you consider my ideas please?

I would love to see a scene where my fursona Tomias Redford, floating in a tube in some high tech science lab, like in the Resident Evil films.

Either that, or have Tomias dressed like a mercinary soldier, with an M4 assault rifle, fighting alongside a human mercinary (who resembles Ryan Reynolds slightly), fighting off a whole shitload of zombies?

Essentially thier both scenes from a RP I'm doing with a friend, that I would love to try and get more pictures for, since the rp would make a cracking good movie :3

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
if you wouldn't mind I would love something of my character. Because I overcame a dark time in my life I would really appreciate my character in a very uniquely drawn way. Her reference is in my signature.

Her propped up in a corner of a darkish room, wearing a black t shirt with the word neurosis, black shorts to her knees- kind of tight. She is limp, head kind of hung to the side-eyes open but no "life" in the eyes. Arms limp by her side, tail where ever it looks best. A belt tied around her left upper arm with empty bottles scattered around, maybe a spoon randomly on the floor.
It is a drug situation so if you are not comfortable
with it I understand.

I appreciate any consideration, i am doing trades at the moment so if you are up for one i would gladly do it.

Psytrin

Weeaboo in the works
I'll give 'er a shot, but it might not be what you're looking for. s:

Characters:
Nadine - (Mature) http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5107166
Danny - (Mature) http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5241278/
(Both would be in their respective clothing)

What they're doing:
Nadine is holding out a Japanese bento (lunch box) to Danny, with a confident and happy face. Danny is taking it, but is embarrassed, and very happy. He is trying to look away and hide his face.

Boarders0

An Amphibious Aerian, an amphibian based (frog) with skin flaps stretching from the bottom of the rib cage to the elbows so he can glide. And I would like it clean.

anniekitty

Hmm... how about this?

Terri: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5392838/
Echelon: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/helthron

Terri dresses mostly in tank tops that are brightly colored and short skirts. A little detail about her is that she has a really long tail for a cat.
Echelon dresses in darker colors, always with that over shirt he has in the picture.
Think you could draw a picture of them ether watching the stars or dancing in Phantom of the Opera costumes?
Terri in this: But a brighter color
And Echelon dressed as the phantom.
A clean picture of this.
Thank you for the consideration.

Hellivina_Khaos

Pseudofunctional
Well, what the heck, I'll give it a shot. : )
I have a rather unique character...she's a coskyroo (cow/husky/kangaroo) hybrid so that right there is something unique...and her patterning makes her a challenge right off.
As it is free art, I prefer to have the artist drawing it to be involved so how about our characters characters in a drinking contest? Random people in the background (if ya'd like, even the others who applied so everyone can be involved ^.^) BTW, if I can find some free time, I'd love to do some RP with ya some time. You have AIM or YIM?

I'd like to enter my idea!

1) Who's involved: Loyal (http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5548178/). She likes to wear cute and casual things for the most part, though sometimes she dresses in more sophisticated dresses or gothic lolita style outfits.
3) What are they doing: Fighting a dark version of herself (similar appearance, but with longer fangs, red eyes, and white hair and dressed in black leather)
4) Where they are doing it: Somewhere stony, like a cathedral or a crypt

CannotWait

Picture a wolf in the mood described in this poem:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sugar is sweet
And so are you
But the roses are wilting
The violets are dead
The sugarbowl's empty
And so is your head <3

Kaiyena

Gryffindor.
Okay, I'll take a shot at this :)
My character is Jasey;
She's a dire wolf, her general style is, hmmm, how can I say it?
Like...geek rock? If that makes sense!
(I don't wanna say emo because I hate the term)
She wears big, clark kent style glasses occasionally, although, she hasn't been drawn wearing them yet! D:
Her style is something like a slogan shirt or a video games shirt with 3/4 jeans on.
She's also pigeon toed! XD
Jasey is also a therian rather than a furry, if that means anything to you :)
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5728395/

As for what she's doing, hm, she plays piano, so maybe playing something?
Or sat by a piano or...on a piano.
I dunno, I'm waffling.

Anyway!

Thank you for considering me :)

Radiohead

Apply directly to forehead.
I'll throw in something before this closes.

My persona, Noir as an anthro. She normally only wears a purple nylon collar without tags. Another note: her breasts are very small, about b cup, and her gums/mouth and tongue are gray. She's all in black & white.

3) What are they doing (adult or clean, I don't mind)
Playing the violin while crying black tears.

On their knees on a wooden floor (like a stage), maybe with a spotlight.

Fling

And then there was Troll
Fling! http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5729491, http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5755299. He is a slightly chubby(more so just "thick"), lizard-type species and generally he doesn't wear clothing, but when dressed up he has slightly baggy jeans (not really baggy, but not fitted), a white or black T-shirt and an open hoodie (can be any color really, but generally is black dark red, brown, orange, or white.) While dressed, he either can be barefoot or wear brown and beige skater shoes. Aside from him, other random characters would be in the background (other lizards or furs of any species.) Depending on the type of mood you want in the picture, they can either be similarly dressed or more "agent" like, or somewhere in between.

3) What are they doing?
Fling would be holding onto/just releasing a pole (flag pole or some horizontal pole, doesn't so much matter :p) and throwing himself over the edge of building (towards another ledge, not to the ground stories below) while getting shot at by the pursuing background characters who would be wielding small arms, such as a pistol of sorts. The way I see it in my mind is him being flung (name-pun!) towards the viewer with a bullet passing by with maybe 1 hand still on, or just barely released, from the bar he is using to get over edge. I think a horizontal bar would work best for this purpose.

As mentioned above, they would be doing this atop a building in a city environment. Buildings would be tall and numerous. If you've played Mirror's Edge, it might be sorta like that environment. Setting could be day or just recently setting into the evening, not too dark. Rain would be optional =]

Sorry for lack of references, the character is pretty new ><

Thanks for taking the time to look this over! Good luck picking =]

Last edited: