• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Instances of Furry "fan dumb"?

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
It should be noted that about 80% of anon are gaiafag rejects and the annoying otaku guy that nobody likes and generate about twice as much fail as their sociable counterparts. It should also be noted that the remaining 20% consist of people with ADHD, Autism, and newfags.
Where have all the real Anon gone? Short was our day, and quiet our departure. Also, fandumbness abound! http://www.furryartpile.com/user/ekigyuu/blog/4000/ What a passive aggressive fucker he is. Also, the entirety of LJ is an incredible, self sustaining instance of Fandumb. It's like a black hole of idiocy, and once drawn in, you can never break free from the drama.
 

horndawg

PAY ATTENTION TO ME.
The people who believe that they have something they deserve to be proud of. Those "embrace what makes me different from you" kind instead of the normal "embrace people" kind. No one cares that you're furry except other furries, because they feel like they have another "on the team". Whether one is furry or not is an unimportant aspect of who they are as a person.

Yes? No?
 

Draco_2k

Rawr.
The people who believe that they have something they deserve to be proud of. Those "embrace what makes me different from you" kind instead of the normal "embrace people" kind. No one cares that you're furry except other furries, because they feel like they have another "on the team". Whether one is furry or not is an unimportant aspect of who they are as a person.

Yes? No?
No.

Those who embrace "our fandom" are the worst since they somehow assume fandom to be "their people" and not actually just a fandom. Also, denying your interests - especially those you're actually into - as a personality trait is the peak of social idiocy.

Welcome to the forums.

wat
 
Last edited:
Top