• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Insult the poster above you

Dongding

The sheep
Posture? You're more interested in posteriors... of like, whichever sex you don't prefer to copulate with....

Tough to insult furries sometimes...

can i just insult every anti wolf comment? you ain't nothing without a helping paw of a wolfo!

dogryme6

Duality Fluff Dragon
Pixelated orange monster!
Scary colorblind realistic wolf!
I'm a shadow dragon wearing purple n red clothes, thank you very much. Background's orange.

All wolfos in this Forums (except BahgDaddy) decided by common consent that BahgDaddy is no more a part of the pack and as of now is called a kitten.

(I'm sorry that I stabbed you in the back.)

S

Scales42

All wolfos in this Forums (except BahgDaddy) decided by common consent that BahgDaddy is no more a part of the pack and as of now is called a kitten.

(I'm sorry that I stabbed you in the back.)

No one cares about your damn wolves! Reptilians rule!

..... you backstabber!

dogryme6

Duality Fluff Dragon
Old ass meme snake with ancient memes from the dark ages, get some fresh ones before you try to hang with the cool kids like me
So white and pasty, are you staypuft or the pillsbury doughboy? If it looks, smells, and tastes like a marshmallow...

dogryme6

Duality Fluff Dragon
Maybe I smell like a sugary treat but at least I'm not made of pixels. This white boy is in FULL HD
You might be in HD but you look like you stepped out of a pop filter. At least I stay true to my gaming roots and don't try to be a poser of some kind.

Akartoshi

you have been booped by the web potater foxxo
You might be in HD but you look like you stepped out of a pop filter. At least I stay true to my gaming roots and don't try to be a poser of some kind.
I'd insult you but I honestly can't tell what you are... you look like Thomas thw Tank with a moon face emoji and pink wheels.

Either that or your head is on a red plate...

B

BahgDaddy

LOL and you're trying to lean on a bike to look all cool and everything.