• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Insult the poster above you

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Supposedly it was a curse. Maybe. Bit I won't go into the detail about why you, a predator of the wild, needs glasses. Of all the things a fox needs, correcting his eyesight isn't one of them. And that hair looks inspired by an erupting volcano. The red on your face probably means your sona should've been a volcano since they have magma dripping down it.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Sooo... You're a spirit? How long has it been since you couldn't handle being alive?

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Sooo... You're a spirit? How long has it been since you couldn't handle being alive?

Haha! The joke is on you there! I'm alive and breathing, and for your information, I've only died once! (Now that I think about it, that doesn't help my point)

Err.....Gordon Ramsey called. He wants his steak knives back. You stole them and used them for your 'sabers' didn't you?

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Sadly, you are bereft of the intelligence to operate this device.

I can't bring myself to insult you....*Thinks* Wait. You are.......a....uhh....great guy!...wait....you are friendly!....hold on....ah, I give. I can't be mean to you..

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

Aww there, here's a nickel

Oh my bad, I thought you were a representative for the dental problems awareness committee

The old cartoons called for their big ol' black and white eye designs back. They said get modern

R

Ruki-the-Zorua

I insult thee for using Raiden's line from metal Gear Rising: Revengeance! You fiend! Use your own darn quotes!

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
You're blue... what else can I say?