• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

inter-species dating troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggybyte

has an obvious hypno fetish
my mom introduced me to her, i never leave my basement.... ever.....how dose one find a friend when they cant go anywhere?and by "cant" i mean it, i cant stand humans, they annoy the crap out of me, i can only talk to furries without getting pissed, not even my mother....
#basementpride I live in my basement too but only because I can't stand my stepmother.

zed the cat

Banned
Banned
i think that's your problem. The best thing to counter autism is to interact with people (the Internet is way easier). I can handle myself perfectly fine. Here's some pro tips
1. Most people dont give a shit about your one or two interests as much as you do so don't talk that much about one subject
2. Try to have 2-4 Internet communityies
3. Watch Chris chandler and the try to be everything he isn't

1. my mom wont let me talk to anyone she dosnt know IRL, all i have to talk to is a rabbi, his brother (who is a great pokemon trainer but is busy a lot of the time) the mayor of norwalk who is also the pastor at my moms church, some of my moms friends, and some guy around my age who is obsessed with the sonic the hedgehog comics, and i hate the sonic comics....

2. what the hell is a communityie, do you mean community? if so i do, they all think im crazy since they arnt furries, then i blow their heads off with either creeper rain or mortarshell rain!

3. who the heck is he?

Last edited:

Distorted

my mom introduced me to her, i never leave my basement.... ever.....

how dose one find a friend when they cant go anywhere?

and by "cant" i mean it, i cant stand humans, they annoy the crap out of me, i can only talk to furries without getting pissed, not even my mother....

You seem to have quite the temper there. I have a friend like that. Can't really get through to him when he's angry.

But it does seem a bit lonely staying in the basement all the time. I'm not sure what to say at this point. People are very annoying, but they are necessary for your well-being. That's all I got for now.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
What the fuck did I just read

chesse20

I really feel for ya zed, I feel like I would be like him if my parents home schooled me too. Homeschooling doesn't help an autistic person it just makes the problem worse from what I can tell. I love public school

It's fucked that someone like a parent would constrict someones circle of friends to their own

Last edited:

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
Either diligent troll or next Jeff Dahmer.

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
i know, i tend to entertain others by telling them about my life, they never see it so they dont know its actually real and not made up

and i am autistic, not retarded, im actually a science genius, i just suck at everything else...... i know im not a cat.... :'(

Sorry kid, but you are not a science genius if you were you would know you can't be genius in science. Math, chemistry, physics... Would be more understandable but no.

Aggybyte

1. my mom wont let me talk to anyone she dosnt know IRL, all i have to talk to is a rabbi, his brother (who is a great pokemon trainer but is busy a lot of the time) the mayor of norwalk who is also the pastor at my moms church, some of my moms friends, and some guy around my age who is obsessed with the sonic the hedgehog comics, and i hate the sonic comics....2. what the hell is a communityie, do you mean community? if so i do, they all think im crazy since they arnt furries, then i blow their heads off with either creeper rain or mortarshell rain!3. who the heck is he?
Homeschooling, can't talk to anyone outside our religion, we both have no life. We should talk some.

zed the cat

Banned
Banned
Sorry kid, but you are not a science genius if you were you would know you can't be genius in science. Math, chemistry, physics... Would be more understandable but no.

technology is science, i can do wonders with computers, i can write my own programs, make my own computer (did 3 times and they work better then the store bought ones i have) and even make my own type of code that only i can use so nobody steals my stuff :3

Aggybyte

technology is science, i can do wonders with computers, i can write my own programs, make my own computer (did 3 times and they work better then the store bought ones i have) and even make my own type of code that only i can use so nobody steals my stuff :3
Bo ca! U lebo by avr tafo es vopp! :)

zed the cat

Banned
Banned
Homeschooling, can't talk to anyone outside our religion, we both have no life. We should talk some.

well im allowed to talk to others who dont have the same relijion as me so long as i constantly try to convert them...

but that ended when a little aethest homo nazi showed up and i got so damn pissed i ran him out of town....

still not as good as when i got rid of my arch-nemmisis but still good

my RP facebook account if you want to talk: https://www.facebook.com/tyler.robotnik

zed the cat

Banned
Banned
ok zed it took me a while to understand humor as well but the joke is that you are so out and so wacked up by ur parents that they are losing faith in humanity

no...

my mom and dad have nothing to do with my hatred of humans

i think they are inferior and must be destroyed for all the evil they have done....

i wouldent destroy them, but if right now a portal to another dimension opened and an army of anthros walked through to destroy all of humanity i would gladly join them!

Aggybyte

well im allowed to talk to others who dont have the same relijion as me so long as i constantly try to convert them...but that ended when a little aethest homo nazi showed up and i got so damn pissed i ran him out of town....still not as good as when i got rid of my arch-nemmisis but still goodmy RP facebook account if you want to talk: https://www.facebook.com/tyler.robotnik
Oops sorry, only have twitter and skype (star_ice and wesleyhancock1)

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
i think they are inferior and must be destroyed for all the evil they have done....

i wouldent destroy them, but if right now a portal to another dimension opened and an army of anthros walked through to destroy all of humanity i would gladly join them!

Im sorry.

Just.

Lol.

LadyToorima

Nyaa nyaa~
1) Stop double and triple posting.

2) I'm convinced you're just a bad troll after several of the replies and contradictions you have throughout this ridiculous thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.