• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Interesting animals to draw

Doppeldoggo

Sammich boi
Everyday i will post a new animal to draw on here everyday, you don't have to share them tho, cus this is just for fun! anyways, this is the first animal, the cross fox
cross-fox-looking-into-the-camera.jpg

riveratan

Everyone knows the axolotl, but no one knows how to draw it.
View attachment 104126View attachment 104127
I gave it a shot during my daily warmups!

You're not wrong about not being able to draw axlotl's lol, that's a weird mouth that it has, I ended up with more or less just a frog face.

Edit: I did the marten too while I was at it. I tried to match the clothing to where they are from in the world, so the marten is from India and here she is in a sari (i think that's what it's called but not sure).

Axlotl.png
Marten.png

Last edited:

Doppeldoggo

Sammich boi
I gave it a shot during my daily warmups!

You're not wrong about not being able to draw axlotl's lol, that's a weird mouth that it has, I ended up with more or less just a frog face.

Edit: I did the marten too while I was at it. I tried to match the clothing to where they are from in the world, so the marten is from India and here she is in a sari (i think that's what it's called but not sure).

View attachment 104328View attachment 104335
I love the axolotl!