• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

International Furry CS GO team buildup Idea, info and application

Raiyo Star Dusk

Hey everyone, I´ll had the Idea that I would like to build up an International Furry CS GO Team, with the goal to maybe play someday Professional .

About me:
Name: Kai`Raiyo Star Dusk`De Gregorio
Hi Iplay CS GO since 2012 and played over 5100h now. Iplayed so far in the semi-Professional scene in Germany and International. I also played in 3 of the best organisations in Germany.
My Rolle is AWPer.

To the Team:
The Team I want to build up is now a Project, Ill want to present you all. Ill just saw that there is not a real Furry Team out there, who is playing on a good level, so I want to change that now with your help, building a Team that the Furry CS GO fans can be Proud of.

I will take care of sponsors and planing, but I need a co-leader too.

So now you can send me a application as a PM here, if you fulfill this points:

-the will to play maybe someday professional and try the best.
-should be 18+ years
-3000h ingame (when not you can apply too, we will se how good you are)
-ready to train like 3-5 days a week + play days (leauge and Tournaments)
-speak good english (the country doesnt matter, where you from) its International
-good equiptment

When youre apply, I will look and invite you on my TeamSpeak, so that we can talk and maybe after that I will invite you to some test games.

There is now no official name out for the team you can give some Ideas. Then we will see what it will be.

I wish you all good luck and stay awesome. Your Raiyo

P.S you can comment or send me a PM what you think about that Idea.