• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Internet crushes, love and relationships

What do you think?

• Go for it!

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Let the feeling grow, then TRY and go for it!

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • Avoid it altogether.

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • I like trousers.

Votes: 13 19.1%

• Total voters
I also had a crush on someone here on FAF. But then I found out that like, most of you guys, they're gay, lol. Oh well, it's gotten to the point where all I want to do is just have some guy to cuddle with and that's it. :3c

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Oh baby, internet crushes. If only it were that easy...

L

Larry

No! That wouldn't make sense. Wait, since when does a Doujin make sense?
Well, Wolf comes and mistakes them for Fox (who is engaged with Falco) and proceeds to stalk them.

And there you go. :3

EDIT: I actually want Wolf to be dressed like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
I'd just like to give a big FUCK YOU to all the people harassing HK and saying that his bisexuality is just a phase.

People like you are the reason that a great number of people don't understand bisexuality and think of it as either "confused straight" or "a step on the way to gay"

Took him so much to even admit it. Totally not cool.

L

Larry

Took him so much to even admit it. Totally not cool.

It really bothers me that some people think bisexuals are just people who can't make up their mind. Sexuality is like ice cream: Gay is vanilla and Straight is chocolate; you'd be stupid not to try both! X3

footfoe

Beware of Molesters
i like internet crushes, they are fun.

perhaps i shouldn't get involved in them. ya can mess people up a bit.

Иван

Avoid. If at all possible.

Ley

Trousers are the shit.

Anyways.. get to know the personnn.. I'm 'in love' with someone very far away but he's much older than me and I asked if he'd be fine if I.. I guess matured a little more so that I may appreciate him better. I'm not going to plan my life around him- if the best college for me is far away from Can-a-nan-a-da so be it.

I really do want't to meet him irl (damn near two years) but I still want to wait until I'm well.. legal, for one, and two, a bit more mature.

Also, go here: http://tinychat.com/leybun

Gavrill

ladies~
Fuck it. Not worth the possibility of abuse that's easier to recognize in real life with body language and speech.

It really bothers me that some people think bisexuals are just people who can't make up their mind. Sexuality is like ice cream: Gay is vanilla and Straight is chocolate; you'd be stupid not to try both! X3

...but i'm lactose intolerant ;.;

OP, i met my fiance on some stupid furry IRC chat, and have since moved over 1600mi and got engaged ^^ it can work, but we couldn't handle too much more of the distance... we're both too clingy X3

Ilse

I've met two online friends face-to-face before and boy was it kind of awkward. I mean, it was a fun experience in the end, but it was also as if I just met a stranger on the street and exclaimed stuff like 'Hello best friend forever let's lock arms and braid each other's hair IMMEDIATELY'. I can only imagine what I'd be like with an online boyfriend or girlfriend and we're meeting for the first time IRL. 'Ummm hi I guess... I'll... kiss you now? Can I do that? Oh god I'm crossing a boundary aren't I this is weird please stop staring at me ok I guess I'll just hold your hand awkwardly yep'

One of my best friends met her girlfriend through a forum and they're living proof that it can work out, if you're dedicated and loyal.

The only thing I wonder about online relationships is how these people go on telling their folks about it, if they're still under their jurisdiction and stuff. I think my parents would laugh at me or would be 100% positive that I'm talking to an online predator and I am now forever banned from the computer.

Schwimmwagen

This thread's poll has been successful. It turns out that 12 out of 61 people who read threads about internet relationships also like trousers! :O

Anyway HK, I'm sorry that everyone's picking on you and saying that you're going through a phase and you are indeed 100% gay. But the way I see it, bisexuality only lasts for a short time and at some point in your life you will settle down with someone and decide. I mean, if your curiosity leads you to do things and then find out you like gay sex so much and being with men then you are indeed, gay, and there's no shame in that. On the other hand, you may decide that you don't like it at all and then stay straight.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
This thread's poll has been successful. It turns out that 12 out of 61 people who read threads about internet relationships also like trousers! :O

Anyway HK, I'm sorry that everyone's picking on you and saying that you're going through a phase and you are indeed 100% gay. But the way I see it, bisexuality only lasts for a short time and at some point in your life you will settle down with someone and decide. I mean, if your curiosity leads you to do things and then find out you like gay sex so much and being with men then you are indeed, gay, and there's no shame in that. On the other hand, you may decide that you don't like it at all and then stay straight.

What. No. No it doesn't work like that. Ughhhhhhhhhh.

Who you end up with is not what you are sexuality attracted to. GIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBY. Come on.

~secret~

Banned
Banned
Oh H&K, you know we're just playin. When did you come out btw?

To reiterate m'first point, Gibby is in wuv :3c

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Who you end up with is not what you are sexuality attracted to. GIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBY. Come on.

It would certianly be nice, though, I think :V

Candy

Nutella
Jeeze. I was in an internet relationship for 5 years, and the only reason it ended is because of how many times we planned to see each other and something got in the way.

Some people say it isn't "real", but I always come back with "If this person I can see and speak to isn't real, then what is your god?"