• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Xochimutl

Prof. Dr. Clown
Olà! :)
My name is Xochimutl (which means "flower bird").
I am a prospective college student from Germany. Currently, I am working as a seller in foodcrafts in a bakery store. If everything should come out well, I'll study German and English with the objective of a certification as a teacher at an elementary school. Until then I can relax a bit and do my job.

In my free time I mostly am outside. I meet my friends, go swim, go climb or do other fun stuff with them. When I am inside, I read, draw, chat with some friends, visit TG and sometimes participate in rps.

I do like everything tropical, haha. XD
And rain, thunderstorms, the smell of wet earth, the night sky (even tho I am diurnal), nuts (especially cashews and Brazil nuts), fruits (mangooos, whoooo), tea and all that. I also love books. My favourite genre is fantasy. But I also like to read some non-fictional stories.

My favourite foods are BBQ Chickpea & Cauliflower Flatbreads with Avocado Mash, Mushroom-Quinoa Burger, Grilled Asparagus and Shitake Tacos, Frozen Banana Creams and Porcini and Brazil Nut Burgers. Yes, I am a vegan. Not because of morals but because my body is born this way, haha. ;D I can't stomach animal products. But no, I don't hate it. I like it. ^^

The kind of music I listen to is varying. But most often, I listen to some kind of chillstep, Brazilian and Spanish music, Indie, Indie Rock and Indie Pop. Rap, hard dubstep/house and R'n'B are the only kinds of music I never listen to!

However, I don't like fights, lies, obligation, rules over relationship, extremists, rudeness, too much coldness, being rushed, micromanaging and distrust, forced to make decisions before ready and solitude.

I'm a happy and positive being, a sanguine. It's not easy to make me angry, sad or anything. Drama is nothing for me. I am more the peaceful one. But yeh, I can be stubborn and easy to confuse. After all, I am very curious, loving and energetic. I am a very intuitive being and trust my instincts, even tho I overthink a lot. Oh... and I am highly emotional. ^ ^

F

Frostbyte The Shark

Hi there!

You seem like quite the interesting person! I hope your goal to become a teacher works out!

How many languages do you know? German and English obviously, but, if you didn't say you were from Germany, I would have guessed you lived in South America somewhere. So, know any Spanish or others?

My brother works in a bakery as well. He makes cakes. He likes it.

I can't say I share your affinity for the outdoors, but I do love the rain and fantasy. Have any favorite books?

Welcome, and stay positive!
Stay positive!

Xochimutl

Prof. Dr. Clown
Hi there!

You seem like quite the interesting person! I hope your goal to become a teacher works out!

How many languages do you know? German and English obviously, but, if you didn't say you were from Germany, I would have guessed you lived in South America somewhere. So, know any Spanish or others?

My brother works in a bakery as well. He makes cakes. He likes it.

I can't say I share your affinity for the outdoors, but I do love the rain and fantasy. Have any favorite books?

Welcome, and stay positive!
Stay positive!
Thank you so much, Frostbyte! :)

I know German, English, a bit Portuguese, a bit French, Swaheli (small-talk wise) and a bit Jugoslavian.
I wish to move there one day, yes! <3

Honestly, I love Harry Potter (I am a proud Hufflepuff, whoooo!), a few educational books about Native Americans, "Kalypto", Bartimäus and similar stuff. ;)

F

Frostbyte The Shark

Thank you so much, Frostbyte! :)

I know German, English, a bit Portuguese, a bit French, Swaheli (small-talk wise) and a bit Jugoslavian.
I wish to move there one day, yes! <3

Honestly, I love Harry Potter (I am a proud Hufflepuff, whoooo!), a few educational books about Native Americans, "Kalypto", Bartimäus and similar stuff. ;)

Very cool. I just know English and a little Spanish.

I took a test once. It said I was a Ravenclaw. Makes sense to me. You definitely seem like a Hufflepuff!

We'll, enjoy your time here, and I'll hope to see you around.

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Welcome to the forum, love.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Liam The Red

"Dad" Fox
Greetings and Welcome! Please make yourself at home.

P

PixelVixen

My body is "born this way"

Goes off to sing some Lady Gaga XD

Welcome to the forums :) I like the name; Aztec, right?

J

jayhusky

Wow, you have quite the interesting introduction..

I wish you all the best in your endeavours for the future and I hope all your dreams come true.

That said, Welcome to FA Forums, I and I'm sure many others, hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any troubles, free to drop me a PM here and I'll do what I can do help out.

LoEM_1942

Curse of The FenceHat™
Hello. Welcome to the forums!

So you like the tropics? I live in the tropics of southeastern USA...honestly, yeah, can be pretty, but after about a year of it being a steam bath with mosquitoes that have a life-goal of sucking out your soul one drop at a time, it gets a little old. Not much can beat seeing a Tortoise, Cougar, Kite or any number of the crazy birds we see wandering through the yard, though. Seriously, can be a roll of the dice on what animal you might see. Crazy.

biscuitfister

Anyone want thier biscuit fisted?
Welcome to the forums