• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Introducing myself after yeeears

Shadowprints

Fur Friend
Hello!
1494306728.shadowprints_pretty_coolie_shades_foxxi.png

I haven't been very active in the furry community as far as furaffinity and things of the sort go so I wanted to introduce myself on the forums, something I've never done before!

My furaffinity username is Shadowprints just as it is on the forums. My fursonas name is Prints, he's a fluffy boy, and I'm an artist from Canada. My fursona is a marble fox I made back around 2012, so he's still just a young foxxy-poo~

I myself like to talk and I do the occasional roleplay as well, I'm single, enjoy playing video games with people, talking about world things, I have an interest in politics and history, kinda lame, but I also play a variety of games! I'm a mechanic full time so I've got some good car knowledge here and there. I really like strategy games or building games, but I play pretty much anything, most recently Warframe and such.. Also I really like film and television, the production behind them and stuff is very interesting to me, I also love a good story driven film here and there~

Anyways, I've never been to a convention or been involved deeply in the furry community, I've loved furries and the community itself for years, but.. never really involved myself as much as I probably would have liked to.. So now I'm taking this opportunity to rebirth myself, persay! Here's some of my art.

Thank you everyone in advance for meeting me!

1435184754.shadowprints_foxxi_warrior.png

TimFox

Hello!
1494306728.shadowprints_pretty_coolie_shades_foxxi.png

I haven't been very active in the furry community as far as furaffinity and things of the sort go so I wanted to introduce myself on the forums, something I've never done before!

My furaffinity username is Shadowprints just as it is on the forums. My fursonas name is Prints, he's a fluffy boy, and I'm an artist from Canada. My fursona is a marble fox I made back around 2012, so he's still just a young foxxy-poo~

I myself like to talk and I do the occasional roleplay as well, I'm single, enjoy playing video games with people, talking about world things, I have an interest in politics and history, kinda lame, but I also play a variety of games! I'm a mechanic full time so I've got some good car knowledge here and there. I really like strategy games or building games, but I play pretty much anything, most recently Warframe and such.. Also I really like film and television, the production behind them and stuff is very interesting to me, I also love a good story driven film here and there~

Anyways, I've never been to a convention or been involved deeply in the furry community, I've loved furries and the community itself for years, but.. never really involved myself as much as I probably would have liked to.. So now I'm taking this opportunity to rebirth myself, persay! Here's some of my art.

Thank you everyone in advance for meeting me!

1435184754.shadowprints_foxxi_warrior.png
Boy... You're one attractive fox x__x I love the wildness of the second picture x__x

I mean:

Welcome! :D
I'm happy to see a new fox around (I'm too very much new around here) and hope you'll find a lot of contacts/friends here soon ;D

Open_Mind

Welcome! Wonderful art, and a wonderful story for your character. Glad you took the leap to share it with all of us. :D

GarnetFerrum

Seven-tailed Fluffbutt
Welcome to FA! Glad to see a new face OwO

ResolutionBlaze

Angry Local
Banned
"You picked a bad time to get lost, friend."

Nadiafur

Sleek!
Welcome, fellow Canadian! I was totally in the same boat of having floated around for ages and finally bothering to post here. It's a good time!

I thought I'd recognized you from somewhere and realized you watched me recently on FA, so thanks as well <3

Shadowprints

Fur Friend
Welcome, fellow Canadian! I was totally in the same boat of having floated around for ages and finally bothering to post here. It's a good time!

I thought I'd recognized you from somewhere and realized you watched me recently on FA, so thanks as well <3
Oh you Canadian too? What fun! Second leaf so far in this thread. But yes I saw your post on here first and was inspired to make my own introductory post, So you earned the watch, thank-you for the encouragement you maybe were not aware of!