• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

introduction <33

z0roero

:3 >:3
Hi, i'm zoroero (actual name: sara, age:16, pronouns:she/her). I'm very new to the furry community, so i only have one fursona. My fursona's name is zoroero (it's kinda based off a childhood nickname, but changed a bit). Zoroero is a sheep (chose that cuz of my afro-fluffy hair), and the drawing for it is my icon. I'm planning to do some digital work (I just ordered a graphics tablet) and some actual refs for zoroero. I joined the furry community a few weeks ago because i've always been an artist, and i just think anthro-cartoon-animals are cute and fun to draw (lol). Anyway I hope to have fun in this community

Last edited:

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
Heyo! Welcome to the party!

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Oh hey, welcome!
I like your reasoning for why you chose sheep, I think that's really fun! I think your name is pretty cool, too, especially since it's so personal. Coming up with names is such a difficult thing for me, because they all have to have some sort of meaning.

What type of graphics tablet did you order?? That's so exciting! I'm an artist (albeit, a slow poke of an artist..) and I just love my graphics tablet.
If you want to chat or have any questions about anything (art / graphics / furry culture / weather, whatever lol) feel free to message me!

z0roero

Oh hey, welcome!
I like your reasoning for why you chose sheep, I think that's really fun! I think your name is pretty cool, too, especially since it's so personal. Coming up with names is such a difficult thing for me, because they all have to have some sort of meaning.

What type of graphics tablet did you order?? That's so exciting! I'm an artist (albeit, a slow poke of an artist..) and I just love my graphics tablet.
If you want to chat or have any questions about anything (art / graphics / furry culture / weather, whatever lol) feel free to message me!
aww thank you! I ordered the huion 420 graphics tablet because it was the cheapest option lol (it is still a step up from drawing on a barely functioning school chromebook), and thank you for keeping your messages open, hope to chat in the near future : )

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
aww thank you! I ordered the huion 420 graphics tablet because it was the cheapest option lol (it is still a step up from drawing on a barely functioning school chromebook), and thank you for keeping your messages open, hope to chat in the near future : )
Oohh, very nice! I used a Bamboo tablet through college and really enjoyed it. Some of my friends had tablets, too, but had trouble getting used to looking on the screen when drawing. A couple of years ago I got the Huion Kamvas 13 Pro (which is a tablet with a screen) and I love it!

I'm excited to see how you like the tablet!

z0roero

Oohh, very nice! I used a Bamboo tablet through college and really enjoyed it. Some of my friends had tablets, too, but had trouble getting used to looking on the screen when drawing. A couple of years ago I got the Huion Kamvas 13 Pro (which is a tablet with a screen) and I love it!

I'm excited to see how you like the tablet!
I plan to post most of my drawings on my furaffinity page, and I took a look at some of your art btw, it's rlly great