• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

KodaBearKoko

Hello everybody, my name is Koko, and I'm an artist! I am new to furry art, and to the community, but decided to give it a chance after reading several posts on tumblr about how accepting, positive, and queer-friendly the furry community tends to be. I am a gay man (maybe non-binary, IDK gender is confusing) living in Texas with my fiance. I used to be a social worker, but had to leave my job after getting into a car crash (about 70% of my job involved driving around to check on people.) I work in a restaurant, and while we're getting by money is tight. If you like my art, and want to support me, please check out my commission information over on FurAffinity: Userpage of KodaBearKoko -- Fur Affinity [dot] net I can provide more resources of non-furry art upon request, but I'm hoping to upload more furry drawings to my FA account in the coming weeks.

Attachments

• Full illustration.png
    Full illustration.png
    465.3 KB · Views: 29