• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Introduction

insertgenericnamehere1

So just realized that this whole section is open to introductions after being here a few days.. o_O

Anyways hello everyone, you can all call me generic name 'gen-name' or whatever you really want. As you can all see I'm pretty creative when it comes to names =p

So I'm new online and haven't engaged with the fandom up until now. In general, I'm mostly looking for a few new friends to chat with about many topics, and we'll see where things go from there on. I recently watched Kothorix's video and was very hesitant to joining. However, curiosity got the better of me and I figured fuck it, that can't be everyone, lets go meet some furs! =p

Some things I enjoy are, PC games (mostly strategy), Movies, TV shows, travel, anime, philosophy, socializing with friends, meeting new people and much more.

I really don't know what I expect to find here or what kind of rabbit hole I'm getting myself into. But that's what makes life interesting right? :D

C

CrookedCroc

Better late than never lol.
Welcome to the forum famalam. Hope you have fun in here with the rest of us weirdos

Here's your complementary funny horse picture.
93f79a4bf50972b5d5dd8fb6af703491.jpg

Yakamaru

Yee to the haw

Yakamaru

Yee to the haw
Fuck yeah bro!

Yeah m8 I've noticed XD I think might be one of the few outliers here for socializing XD
I'm a huge RTS fan myself. Been playing all kinds of RTS games since I was like 14.

I did m80
We need to have a talk.

Actually, no. I'm just gonna torture you instead by showing a pic of what I am currently enjoying without you. :V
Chocolate-Cake-Roll.jpg

C

CrookedCroc

I'm a huge RTS fan myself. Been playing all kinds of RTS games since I was like 14.

We need to have a talk.

Actually, no. I'm just gonna torture you instead by showing a pic of what I am currently enjoying without you. :V
Chocolate-Cake-Roll.jpg

Nice try but that ain't viennetta

Yakamaru

Yee to the haw

Yakamaru

Yee to the haw
Fug, I guess I won't be using famalam any time soon. At least not in front of you
Aaaand you used it again, famalam. Fo shame! :V

Holy crap Yakamaru! That's a serious threat!
As serious as eating ice cream with it being -20C and you're sitting in only your shorts in the backyard while it's snowing. And you're drunk as hell.

Yeah I love real-time and turn based. Both are epic. That's why I love total war. two birds one stone. Well game in this case.
Oh yes. Age of Empires/Age of Wonders, by any chance?