• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Introductions

How much have you changed since your introduction thread on FAF?

• Total voters

SirRob

Yah but it's not the same with him anymore. He doesn't even stop by the forums. =[
Well he's been busy... I dunno. I don't speak with him too much anymore. I've changed too much.

JesusFish got banned last night, I just noticed. What?

Gavrill

ladies~
I used to be SOOPAH KAWAII RANDOM when I first joined. Then I had my fetish phase. Now I just kinda float around.

Garreth

Banned
Banned
Well he's been busy... I dunno. I don't speak with him too much anymore. I've changed too much.

JesusFish got banned last night, I just noticed. What?

Yah, suppose so. It's weird not seeing him around here anymore.

Oh yah, why Jesusfish got banned...... Beats me, but banning is like a medal of honor on this site. Everyone gets banned eventually. Even you will get banned some day Rob..... some day.....

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
I have changed a lot since I joined, but I can't pick that option on the poll because talking like that is what I've changed from.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Well I made an intro thread, and no one really posted in it :/

I'm still quite shy and [extremely] submissive, but now I've been known to be very aggressive

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Well I made an intro thread, and no one really posted in it :/

I'm still quite shy and [extremely] submissive, but now I've been known to be very aggressive
You...aggressive?
Wow you sure do know how to make jokes xD

SirRob

Yah, suppose so. It's weird not seeing him around here anymore.

Oh yah, why Jesusfish got banned...... Beats me, but banning is like a medal of honor on this site. Everyone gets banned eventually. Even you will get banned some day Rob..... some day.....
Probably. I'd better watch out for old man Irreverent.
I have seen it. FAF is making her bitter.
The darkness is strong in this one.

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
I havent changed much sense last week.

Milo

it's true. you lose you're innocence on this site. you're nice at the start, then you turn into a raging ass. also, all of my old FA buddies are gone lol

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
but now I've been known to be very aggressive

D'awwwwww. :V

I have seen it. FAF is making her bitter.

Bitter dissapointment. Hugbox Deficiency Syndrome.

Hey, I just found a new mental disorder for furries. Don't know which pills to treat it with yet.

It's not so much FAF but a lot of other things (shit days at school mainly)

Comes and goes. Usual enough not to count as an actual personality/attitude warping.

Last edited:

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
it's true. you lose you're innocence on this site. you're nice at the start, then you turn into a raging ass. also, all of my old FA buddies are gone lol

I lost my innocence way before I came to this site.

Zolen

Sanity? What's that?
I have not changed much...umm, I grew a beard and then shaved it after I got annoyed by it.

Alstor

And twice as shiny
I haven't really changed much. I've had experience with assholes on forums, so this wasn't a real big suprise for me. The only thing I learned is that foxes like yiff 100x more than I previously thought.

Plus, I only joined two months ago.