• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Iratu, the God of Perception

Itzal

Iratu

Orientation: Straight
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 149 lbs
Appearance: Though Iratu is known to change form from person to person, his birth form is a thin, dark skinned man with the head of a white jackal. His eyes are yellow rimmed with dark blue. His usual attire is an ankle lengthed white cloth wrapped around his waist and leather gauntlets around his wrists. Compared to his fellow gods, Iratu is much smaller and weaker.

Personality: Iratu is very quiet and observant. As a child, he was thought to be mute because he never uttered a sound for the first six years of his life. Even as an adult, it's rare that he speaks more than 3 words a day, since he prefers to let his actions speak for him. He has a mischievous streak that reveals itself when he's around mortals. He's known to "play" with them by altering their view of the world to either a vision of paradise, or a living nightmare. Because of his tendencies to watch his fellow gods, he plays with them too from time to time, placing them in the reality that he feels they deserve.

Relationships: Iratu is closest to his mother than anyone else, and because of this, only she has seen his true form. He doesn't talk to others; he's more likely to follow them as a silent and watchful companion. One never really knows if they are friend or foe to him. He doesn't like his father very much, and has often subjected him to nightmarish and harmful hallucinations.

~Will add more as I flesh him out a bit more

Last edited:

HereKittyKitty

It's all fun and games...
That's a very cool concept. I like the idea of shifting appearances. Really gives new meaning to "in the eye of the beholder".

Itzal

That's a very cool concept. I like the idea of shifting appearances. Really gives new meaning to "in the eye of the beholder".

Thanks! I figured it'd better symbolize his domain