• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

IRL meetings?

AbstractReptile

Do any of the furries on here engage in any real-life meetings? If so, where are they usually held?

Personally, I would like to meet more scalies in real life, and have a good time.

(side note: apologies if this is the wrong place to post such a topic like this.)

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Just noticed I've never ever met a furry IRL

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Just noticed I've never ever met a furry IRL

I met a furry at a hookah lounge. He heard me boast about being one jokingly and stood up to give me a high five. Immediate friendship ensued.

Lesson: Make more furry jokes.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Given Covid and whatnot, you might not find any official conventions going on this year.
Otherwise you'd have to organize your own meet-up.

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
I met a furry at a hookah lounge. He heard me boast about being one jokingly and stood up to give me a high five. Immediate friendship ensued.

Lesson: Make more furry jokes.
I'm far too shy for that strategy >.>

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Eh, never got into Digimon :/

If you watched no other series, I highly suggest watching Digimon Tamers. It's highly regarded as the best series by most fans because of its mature themes and three dimensional characters. The adults aren't total idiots either, and have some key roles in the show both early and late. It's also the season that Renamon appeared in so...normal fox digimon to most, furry material for us. ;)

Kay I'm done bragging now, lol.

Moving onward, I'd be interested in a scalie meet up. I've never even heard of one before and we need more scale babes in the fandom to be recognized.

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
If you watched no other series, I highly suggest watching Digimon Tamers. It's highly regarded as the best series by most fans because of its mature themes and three dimensional characters. The adults aren't total idiots either, and have some key roles in the show both early and late. It's also the season that Renamon appeared in so...normal fox digimon to most, furry material for us. ;)

Kay I'm done bragging now, lol.

Moving onward, I'd be interested in a scalie meet up. I've never even heard of one before and we need more scale babes in the fandom to be recognized.
Was always more interested in Pokemon. They just had better designs IMO.

I've never gone to any kind of fur meet or anything like that :/

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
We also need a secret handshake that only we understand

How about Hi-Paws? Simply make a fist but your thumb in the middle of the palm.

Plus, when you to the steam stamp on mirrors/windows, it looks like paw pads.