• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

IRL name thread

Whirlaxis

drew T

no, ur not getting my full name =P

rowanwand

Colleen. That's all you get. My nickname IRL is Col and sometimes Columbia.

Aikon

Jonathan Kemerer, but I prefer to go by Jon.

It's funny, back when my brother and I owned a restaurant, we (I, since I was the head cashier) had to ask people's first names because 1. it was a more friendly way of associating people to their orders when they were finished, 2. so we (I) remembered people (funny, people actually like being remembered) and 3. because that's how the franchsise system was set up, and we if we didn't we'd be in trouble.

You'd be surprised, or not, at how many people refused to give their FIRST name. All hell broke loose when on the occasion I had to ask their last initial because someone by their same first name also had an order being made. You'd think I was asking for their social security number or their credit card no.#

"Why do you have to know that?"

"I'm not saying, you don't need to know that!"

"I'm checking with my congressmen to see if that's legal!"

I'll never forget this one guy that refused to give his name out,... we finally agreed on one, so I put "Mr. Wonderful" on the ticket, hey the customer is always right. When his order was ready, my brother called his name over the loudspeaker "Order up for Mr. Wonderful!". Funnily enough, Mr. Wonderful was a regular customer of ours.

Silverdragon00

Banned
Banned
Neil

hate it, I goddamn hate it. Sometimes I forget it though, I'm more accustomed to my draconic name...........maybe I'll change my name so I don't keep almost accidentally writing Silver on everything..........

Hanazawa

Would Like To Play a Game
Aikon said:

Same as the one on Yerf?
Remind me to visit people's gallery pages more often, yeesh...

/Been visiting Yerf since 1998
//Not giving out her real name here

DruoxTheFurrinator said:
WelcomeTheCollapse said:
Tim G.

Nobody really calls me Tim anymore, so I don't care about getting it changed.

What do they call you instead?

lol Timothy? The Timster? Tim Burton? perhaps "Tim Me Over and Pour me Out?"

Tim! The Timsteeerrrr. Makin' copies.
[Insert Rob Schneider SNL skit image here]

Nah, it's usually Fox. Or just "dude".

/Heh, a few professors call me Fox.
//Awesomes.

What's up with everyone's "not giving out my name" THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU POST HERE!? Clam up and go flood another forum with that bullshit....if you aren't gonna tell people your name in a forum that demands it in the rules, it's spam. Your post would be deleted and you'd be warned if I were an Administrator...you aren't that special, and certainly not even remotely that interesting -.-"

Drayk

Justin W. Morrow

1. First person to guess my middle name gets a cookie.
(hint) Demolition Man
2. Not worried about people knowing it. My yahoo name keeps showing Drayk Morrow for some reason. And I can't get it to stop .. haha.

Lobo Roo

turtles natures suction cups
Alex Ford.That's all you get :D because 1. Posting my female names publicly? Heck no. 2. Having a 1 means I have to have a 2, right?

Silverdragon00 said:
maybe I'll change my name so I don't keep almost accidentally writing Silver on everything..........

Tell me about it...I do everything as Alex, and then woo! Let's sign a legal document! -_-

Aikon

Hanazawa said:
Aikon said:

Same as the one on Yerf?
Remind me to visit people's gallery pages more often, yeesh...

/Been visiting Yerf since 1998
//Not giving out her real name here

Yup same as Yerf. Though you might have a hard time visiting Yerf, (I hope) by now they pulled life support.

You've been on Yerf for that long huh? I started browsing in 1996, and joined in 97, did you frequent the newsgroups there?, before the crappy forums took over?

Xan_vega

Mary Elizabeth Smith <- Super common name. Almost as common as my maiden name of Davis. I used to have to remind myself to not sign my checks Alexandra Vega when I worked. It got annoying to explain why you crossed that out to sign your given name. Curse my parents in calling me Xandra after they found out it was my "persona".

Ronald, named after Ronald Reagan. D: How horrible. Anything further, I'd have to know you in person. Sorry. :D

Defiler Wyrm

C. M. Sims.

Enough people call me by my surname that it suffices. And yes, I'm one'a those paranoid-about-their-first-name people, 'cause to my endless consternation it is [as far as I and everyone I've ever MET] unique as a legal name. *grumbles about weird-ass spelling*

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
DruoxTheFurrinator said:
What's up with everyone's "not giving out my name" THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU POST HERE!? Clam up and go flood another forum with that bullshit....if you aren't gonna tell people your name in a forum that demands it in the rules, it's spam. Your post would be deleted and you'd be warned if I were an Administrator...you aren't that special, and certainly not even remotely that interesting -.-"
.... and you are once again failing to act appropriately. You are not an administrator. And it is you who was already warned.