• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

IRL PHOTOS!

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
This is totally me too, by the way.

Last edited:

RemedyKun

LoserBoi
I
This is totally me too, by the way.
xxzK4Nu.jpg
dont know which one to believe ;-;

Yakamaru

Spookdogg

Saru-Kitsune

Good boy
Thanks babe, I got it from a sex shop online, it came with condoms lol. I wore it for a debate one time, to advocate how collars are a symbol of ownership and degrades animals (It was pretty funny)
I got a Dog collar but since I've been caught up while i was wearing it a couple of times long ago , i've stopped using it......still ,noone asks why I have a collar uselessly bigger for my dog XDDd

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
A

aloveablebunny

Circa mid-2012?? (Can you tell that I love photography? xD)
RFz9UgI.jpg

Last summer, enjoying a beer in my hotel room while on vacation on the East Coast (sorry for the terrible Instagram filter >_>):
DMQ1zBa.jpg

And present-day me:
RUxuZGn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Circa mid-2012??
RFz9UgI.jpg

Last summer, enjoying a beer in my hotel room while on vacation on the East Coast (sorry for the terrible Instagram filter >_>):
DMQ1zBa.jpg

And present-day me:
RUxuZGn.jpg
Good lord, woman. You're gorgeous!

Also, Mine Turtle!

A

aloveablebunny

The snake bites <3

Fun fact - I didn't get them done at the same time. I only had one side pierced for about a month before I decided that I wanted to have both sides. They did a pretty good job getting them to be symmetrical! Had 'em for about 9 years ^_^

RemedyKun

LoserBoi
Fun fact - I didn't get them done at the same time. I only had one side pierced for about a month before I decided that I wanted to have both sides. They did a pretty good job getting them to be symmetrical! Had 'em for about 9 years ^_^
I want like a bull ring (I think septum?..) But I don;t think parents/friends would like it much x3

A

aloveablebunny

I want like a bull ring (I think septum?..) But I don;t think parents/friends would like it much x3

I envy those who can pull off septum piercings. I can't, so I just settled for the nostril!

Yakamaru

Spookdogg