• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

IRL PHOTOS!

Yakamaru

Mr Tophat
Am I a bad person, for looking for a ring first? Lol.

I jest, quite stunning though.
Ring? Oh, THAT kind of ring.

Fucking halflings stole my ring!

Also: I'd buy anyone a pint if they were in the area.

Yakamaru

Mr Tophat
Tricksie hobbitses
Yup. Should've littered Mordor with mine turtles. Elf, human, dwarf and halfling trash problems solved.

Also: Even the Uruk-Hai was useless. Could just stare at them and they'd die. Useless evil. Doesn't even know to be evil properly.

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
It me!
20170709_130541.jpg

Yakamaru

Mr Tophat
Haha you furs know how to amuse a girl! I wear many rings ;)

Also... cat tax and chin boops! <3

10/10 would love to be the girl now.

Cat cuddles are awesome!

Yakamaru

Mr Tophat
He likes to get into my lap and just smoosh himself up to my face to boop me. And then slide off my lap, while shredding my legs in the process ;______;
Should rename him Shredder. A fitting name for a purring claw machine!

"Hi, my name is Shredder and I claw things. Purr and some meow!"

A

aloveablebunny

Should rename him Shredder. A fitting name for a purring claw machine!
Oh yes, when I first brought him home at 3.5 months old, he had a penchant for climbing up my legs when I was standing at the kitchen counter dishing up his food. That behavior got halted REAL quick when he attempted it on my bare legs!!

Yakamaru

Mr Tophat
Oh yes, when I first brought him home at 3.5 months old, he had a penchant for climbing up my legs when I was standing at the kitchen counter dishing up his food. That behavior got halted REAL quick when he attempted it on my bare legs!!
Ok, love. Now you MUST rename him Shredder. :D

Been there, screamed that. Solan did that shit all the time. And he did it so innocently, too.

Like. Jump. CLAW into your flesh and bones, you stand there screaming your lungs out in pain as if Satan stabbed you and then just pissed all over it. Cat just stares at you "..Meow? Where's my food, you fuckstick? GIMME FOOD! Stupid hooman! Err, I mean.. "Meow?""

A

aloveablebunny

Ok, love. Now you MUST rename him Shredder. :D

Been there, screamed that. Solan did that shit all the time. And he did it so innocently, too.

Like. Jump. CLAW into your flesh and bones, you stand there screaming your lungs out in pain as if Satan stabbed you and then just pissed all over it. Cat just stares at you "..Meow? Where's my food, you fuckstick? GIMME FOOD! Stupid hooman! Err, I mean.. "Meow?""
I need to make him a new ID tag. Dublin, aka "Shredder". xD

Yeah, I curbed the behavior by shrieking really loudly, smacking him on the nose, and using a squirt bottle. He hasn't tried it in a few months. But those times when he jumps on my lap and misjudges where my legs are........ *cringe*

Yakamaru

Mr Tophat