• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

IRL PHOTOS!

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Now I know what all you assholes look like.. :p
Asshole? Thanks. That's the sweetest someone's ever called me. <3

You better stop now, Miss, or you might call upon the ninjas that cuts onions. They are not fond of such beautiful words.

@Yakamaru I was so amused by your post that you've earned a place in my signature XD
I shall take over FAF, one signature at a time!

Next stop: The local bar. One beer at a time!

A

aloveablebunny

Asshole? Thanks. That's the sweetest someone's ever called me. <3

You better stop now, Miss, or you might call upon the ninjas that cuts onions. They are not fond of such beautiful words.

I shall take over FAF, one signature at a time!

Next stop: The local bar. One beer at a time!

Why not both... at the same time?? :D

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Why not both... at the same time?? :D
...But my male brain can only keep track of one thing at a time. I can't multitask, or my brain goes full 404. :p

gasps into the beer dimension

Are you telling me I should two things at the same time? What kind of insanity is this?!

DakaraiDragon

In the Court of the Crimson King
16835788_1386420904743408_3323797756541011698_o.jpg

Just an ugly lil boy here that needs a haircut

A

aloveablebunny

...But my male brain can only keep track of one thing at a time. I can't multitask, or my brain goes full 404. :p

gasps into the beer dimension

Are you telling me I should two things at the same time? What kind of insanity is this?!

I multitask all day long ;___; I get paid to do it haha. Isn't always fun though!!

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
I multitask all day long ;___; I get paid to do it haha. Isn't always fun though!!
Hehe. I can easily multitask if I want to. I can easily juggle 5-6 different things when I'm at work. Or home, for that matter.

And ye, it depends on what it is you're multitasking.

A

aloveablebunny

Hehe. I can easily multitask if I want to. I can easily juggle 5-6 different things when I'm at work. Or home, for that matter.

And ye, it depends on what it is you're multitasking.

Running a meeting, sending media out to stations, being on top of/ahead of deadlines, managing inventory, not forgetting to reply to an e-mail... and more. I have become the QUEEN of doing a million things at once. But...... it usually leaves me with a headache!

I'm about to bail out, it's bedtime for me. Goodnight all you lovely furs (and Scalies, and Sergals, and more!) <3

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Running a meeting, sending media out to stations, being on top of/ahead of deadlines, managing inventory, not forgetting to reply to an e-mail... and more. I have become the QUEEN of doing a million things at once. But...... it usually leaves me with a headache!

I'm about to bail out, it's bedtime for me. Goodnight all you lovely furs (and Scalies, and Sergals, and more!) <3
Hehe.

Ye, good night, love. See you later! :D

Hmm, way past bed time here too. Guess I will hit the sack too!

GreenZone

Banned
Banned
No, it's not American. That's why it's called an Irish pub.

false it is an American thing it is just a generic pub

"Irish Pub"
6-Irish-Pub-Company-Six.jpg

Australian pub
1212-2.jpg

"Irish pub"
r.png

Australian Pub
13.jpg

so it is very much an American thing so don't get all triggered when i don't know what the hell you're talking about when you say "Irish Pub" when in every other commonwealth country a pub is the same thing

Crimcyan

Chum bucket with the u
so it is very much an American thing so don't get all triggered when i don't know what the hell you're talking about when you say "Irish Pub" when in every other commonwealth country a pub is the same thing
They have Irish pubs in Canada, Mexico, Finland, Japan and in many other countries, not everything outside of Australia is America....
And also what makes them more "Irish" then basic pub's is the food and drinks they serve are usaily imported from Ireland if you are at a good one.

Last edited:

GreenZone

Banned
Banned
I was talking about the real, traditional ones in Ireland...

i'm just going to get annoyed... its not "traditional" its the style of the time our pubs are the same most have been around since the 1700s
bba9706ba5717cd7c13c1d52f001d870_2048x1152.jpeg

fair dinkum its literally a generic European pub with some Irish Flags in it and "Irish Food" isn't interesting or traditional its the exact same "Traditional" food we have in England Scotland and Australia

i just find some American ideals really annoying at times like outback steakhouse its not even remotely Australian not to mention fosters is loathed here we never liked it

so when i was doing pre med we used to go to that very same pub in the second image and play pool for some extra cash on Friday night usually against mostly UK students so we're playing against two Irish and a Welshman and we hear this obnoxious Boston accent say "ayyyy brothers!"

any way the Yank is trying to tell the Irish blokes that he's Irish despite never being there so they're just playing along with him till the Irish says the best insult ever (remembering it to the best of my ability)

"look yer shite headed American bastard yer not fookin Irish mate, if Ireland is so great why did i leave it then? its a shite hole its cold its overcast half the nation's still fighting the English trying to keep the troubles goin there's no work everyone's in council flats (welfare housing) so stop saying yer bloody Irish and let me scam my fellow former English slaves (referring to us) before i shove that bottle up yer arse"

the American argued something to do with his family and the second Irish guy just says this "look this is what we sound like when we talk 'tiddle dee dee potatoes' now this is what you sound like when you talk 'trucks trucks trucks deep fried trucks trucks guns guns oppress minorities trucks deep fried money"

any way i'm done will shut up now

SSJ3Mewtwo

i'm just going to get annoyed... its not "traditional" its the style of the time our pubs are the same most have been around since the 1700s
bba9706ba5717cd7c13c1d52f001d870_2048x1152.jpeg

fair dinkum its literally a generic European pub with some Irish Flags in it and "Irish Food" isn't interesting or traditional its the exact same "Traditional" food we have in England Scotland and Australia

i just find some American ideals really annoying at times like outback steakhouse its not even remotely Australian not to mention fosters is loathed here we never liked it

so when i was doing pre med we used to go to that very same pub in the second image and play pool for some extra cash on Friday night usually against mostly UK students so we're playing against two Irish and a Welshman and we hear this obnoxious Boston accent say "ayyyy brothers!"

any way the Yank is trying to tell the Irish blokes that he's Irish despite never being there so they're just playing along with him till the Irish says the best insult ever (remembering it to the best of my ability)

"look yer shite headed American bastard yer not fookin Irish mate, if Ireland is so great why did i leave it then? its a shite hole its cold its overcast half the nation's still fighting the English trying to keep the troubles goin there's no work everyone's in council flats (welfare housing) so stop saying yer bloody Irish and let me scam my fellow former English slaves (referring to us) before i shove that bottle up yer arse"

the American argued something to do with his family and the second Irish guy just says this "look this is what we sound like when we talk 'tiddle dee dee potatoes' now this is what you sound like when you talk 'trucks trucks trucks deep fried trucks trucks guns guns oppress minorities trucks deep fried money"

any way i'm done will shut up now

Discussion of arcitecture is not the intended subject of the thread. Please keep your responses on-topic.