• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

IRL PHOTOS!

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
Showered last night.

It's-a me
20210111_090455.jpg

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
This is a great photo, and awesome Overkill shirt. Years of Decay is one of my favorites from them.
Thanks, and that is a good one. The shirt I have there is Feel the Fire, their first record. I used to have a Under the Influence but it turned out to be a bad print and wore down pretty quick :L

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
Thanks, and that is a good one. The shirt I have there is Feel the Fire, their first record. I used to have a Under the Influence but it turned out to be a bad print and wore down pretty quick :L
It helps if you turn patterned shirts inside out when washing them, and if you can, put it on "delicate" setting if you have that kind of washing machine.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
It helps if you turn patterned shirts inside out when washing them, and if you can, put it on "delicate" setting if you have that kind of washing machine.
ah I'll try that, thanks. Though that shirt there was no saving, it was indeed a pretty bad print.

Dreammaker33

Cute cow that likes computer hardware
Me with Melisa in the background!
IMG_20210507_234600_NR.png

This is what I consider to be fun!
IMG_20210423_184746_NR.png

Newcastle is one of my nearest citys
IMG_20190831_144537_NR.jpg