• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

IRL PHOTOS!

A

aloveablebunny

Sometimes, I have RBF. Sometimes, it makes for moody sepia portraits. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

si3oXgB.jpg

L

-..Legacy..-

You remind me of my high school's hard-ass assistant principal lol. He was generally a nice guy until you pulled some stupid BS :rolleyes:

I have pretty much the same attitude. It has to be an incredible level of stupidity, though. Petty things aren't worth pining over.

A

aloveablebunny

I have pretty much the same attitude. It has to be an incredible level of stupidity, though. Petty things aren't worth pining over.

Well, this WAS high school, so there were often incredible levels of stupidity at play, hahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Sometimes, I have RBF. Sometimes, it makes for moody sepia portraits. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

si3oXgB.jpg
You very much resemble Spartan Olympia Vale from Halo 5 Guardians... Damn you look badass, girl!:D
latest

A

aloveablebunny

I'd say an old Irish toast is in order!

My friends are the best friends
Loyal, willing and able.
Now let’s get to drinking!
All glasses off the table!

Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A true love and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

I could definitely use a pint right now!

A

aloveablebunny

This is so cool! you look like a model! and a rly cute one :3

^/////^

Thank you!

That photo is actually 6 years old haha. I usually do not prefer to be in front of the camera, but rather behind it. However, a friend of mine was wanting to practice on his portrait work so I became his subject for an afternoon and this was one of my favorite shots from that shoot :3 I'm muuuuuch more comfortable being the one taking the photos xD

HeartlessSora

The new Sora has come!
^/////^

Thank you!

That photo is actually 6 years old haha. I usually do not prefer to be in front of the camera, but rather behind it. However, a friend of mine was wanting to practice on his portrait work so I became his subject for an afternoon and this was one of my favorite shots from that shoot :3 I'm muuuuuch more comfortable being the one taking the photos xD
Well that is understandable , and cudos to your friend cuz that looks rly well made! but maybe a selfie now and then would be nice XD

A

aloveablebunny

Well that is understandable , and cudos to your friend cuz that looks rly well made! but maybe a selfie now and then would be nice XD
Lol!!

My recent face is a few pages back, that's all the selfie FA is gonna get for now :p

A

aloveablebunny

Thank you two, it's a nice thing to wake up to see on a Sunday AM as I'm stuffing my face with cereal and tea :X

You are lovely people as well (even though I didn't see this mysterious fleeting photo you supposedly posted, @Junkerfox xD)

L

-..Legacy..-

Thank you two, it's a nice thing to wake up to see on a Sunday AM as I'm stuffing my face with cereal and tea :X

You are lovely people as well (even though I didn't see this mysterious fleeting photo you supposedly posted, @Junkerfox xD)

He even had it set to his avatar for a short time, although I'm not sure if that was a technical glitch on his behalf lol

A

aloveablebunny

He even had it set to his avatar for a short time, although I'm not sure if that was a technical glitch on his behalf lol
Haha!! It must have been during the time that I was offline then. I'd set my face as my avatar but... the little bunny is just so much cuter <3