• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Iron Artist Challenge

Orisko

Hey peeps Im gonna start off the new year doing the good ol Iron artist challenge. Here are the specs:

Time limit:
Starts January, Ends March.

Type of Art:
Fleshed out sketch.

Medium:
Traditional. Pencil, Inks, and Copic Markers.

Topic:
Single character drawings. Sfw and Nsfw. Simple background. Dominant colors: pink and black. (The character doesn't have to be pink and black, but when the drawing is made that will be the color scheme. No exceptions.)

++YOU can pick whether or not the drawing is safe for work. Nothing else. I get to pick what the character does and what the background is.

Money?: These are free.

Examples: N/A. My gallery is empty and these drawings will be the first things to fill it.

Other Rules:
- Image references only.

How to Apply:
Just comment here with image references and contact info so i can send you the final image when it's done.
Or you can note me on FA with your info: Userpage of Orisko -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

(I will send you a scanned or photographed image of the original drawing. I will not be sending out originals, so don't give me addresses or anything personal like that.)

Demoness_Heller

Deaf artist
I love traditional artworks and I'd like to see Heller being drawn traditionally! Thank you very much for offering free sketches.

My fursona name is Heller and she is a demoness. She's usually not wearing clothes so let's go with tasteful nudity in pin-up style if you can.

Her references:
www.furaffinity.net: Heller has joined the meme by Demoness_Heller
www.furaffinity.net: Heller loves to drink coffee by Demoness_Heller

Best to contract me via FA note. I do have Discord account if you do have it.

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
You could try my OC Deathless (refs are linked via OC name)! I would prefer sfw but if you'd like to do something suggestive, you can shoot me a PM and I'll tell you any details needed (nothing fully nude is preferred)! You can send it to me via PMs here or just post it on this thread tagging me!

Last edited:

SoraF0X

That is really cool, I would love to apply, but I am really new. I don't have a true fursona yet besides the character I made with that furry maker game on here. If I send an image of that, would it be possible for you to create him in a new fantastic way with your style? Sorry if this is weird, and thank you :D

SoraF0X

This is all I really have. The one on the left if possible :D

Attachments

• SoraFox.png
    SoraFox.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 68

Conseqq

Got Milk?
I'd love to join in!
Will notes my refs in the morninf

Lexiand

Werewolf