• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Iron Artist Challenge

Kyoukiaoitatsu

Interesting. Thanks for the chance. Here is my anthro ponygirl Dressage. NSFW is alright with me.

Gallery (nsfw)

received_280545692818551.jpeg

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
You can draw lizardo if you want to! But keep in mind that it's just a for fun challenge and don't be afraid to stop if it becomes too much of a strain - I saw many iron artist participants making a mistake of stressing themselves out mentally trying to rush with the thing, and I don't want that to happen (and pretty sure everyone else too) .o.

Userpage of pipistrele -- Fur Affinity [dot] net - here's my account, just in case

Attachments

• gpK7J2gXgCE.jpg
    gpK7J2gXgCE.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 27
  • j6YcBN3D34M.jpg
    j6YcBN3D34M.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 26

Vixie

Sooo I’m kind of new to the scene, and I would love to have a sketch of my fursona, Vixie she’s a sultry, curvy, highly femme, brunette red fox. Sfw please but maybe nsfw in the future.

Orisko

You can draw lizardo if you want to! But keep in mind that it's just a for fun challenge and don't be afraid to stop if it becomes too much of a strain - I saw many iron artist participants making a mistake of stressing themselves out mentally trying to rush with the thing, and I don't want that to happen (and pretty sure everyone else too) .o.

Userpage of pipistrele -- Fur Affinity [dot] net - here's my account, just in case

Added :>

Sooo I’m kind of new to the scene, and I would love to have a sketch of my fursona, Vixie she’s a sultry, curvy, highly femme, brunette red fox. Sfw please but maybe nsfw in the future.

Sorry, image refs needed!

zyther kaldrok

the strange hyena
could you grab me? also good luck on those 80 thingys. oh and sfw please

Attachments

• its mn'.jpg
    its mn'.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 40
  • apocalypse zyther.jpg
    apocalypse zyther.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 26
  • it me.jpg
    it me.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 42
  • zenmaldita.jpg
    zenmaldita.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 27
Here's a better picture of my sona, the other one is outdated
KeoTheCatbee.jpg

R

Rayek

Heyo, this sounds really cool and I only just got the first pic of one of my chars done, so I figured I'd add her. Black and pink suits her just fine^^ (SFW please)
This acc is fine for contacting me

Attachments

• comm_by_sh00bs_03.png
    comm_by_sh00bs_03.png
    588.9 KB · Views: 45