• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Is a coyote fursona stupid?

Is a coyote fursona stupid?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

um_pineapplez

Mage of Void, dammit.
Hah. No.

Honestly, I don't see too many Coyotes. The ones I always see are Wolves, Dragons, Leopards, Sergals, Red Foxes, and, more recently, Fennecs.

S

swooz

Yeah, they just look a lot like wolves, despite being entirely different animals, witch makes it feel weird.

um_pineapplez

Mage of Void, dammit.
Yeah, they just look a lot like wolves, despite being entirely different animals, witch makes it feel weird.
Same with Bat-eared Foxes looking like Fennecs. That's why my fursona gets so pissed off when someone calls him a fennec.

Sergei Nóhomo

Spicey Memes
Banned
Same with Bat-eared Foxes looking like Fennecs. That's why my fursona gets so pissed off when someone calls him a fennec.

That's a fennec fox mate. Everyone knows there's no such thing as bat-eared foxes

DravenDonovan

You can call me Oni~
There are actually quiet a bit of differences between. Coyote and a wolf, if they are drawn properly. But as others have said, it doesn't matter what species your Fursona is, it's how it's presented. Make it something you personally like, not what others would.
The majority seem to want to make their Fursona's as unique as fuckin possible, and not actually have the Fursona relate to them in the least bit.. At that point, it just becomes a randomized OC

Zipline

Noodle Fish
Go for it!
Have you *seen* some of the things on here? No such thing as stupid at this point.
83d82d06818745e6d4744423cbdbbfddf8c30071ba24e039c70751cad08fa9e3.jpg

MadKiyo

I've been de-batted, oh no!
Whenever I hear of or see a coyote fursona, I always think of wile. Put a big ACME sticker on their face.

MadKiyo

I've been de-batted, oh no!
he died every time his plan failed. It was later revealed that every time he got crushed or fell off a cliff an identical coyote would take his place and the cycle would repeat. Too dank? .__________________________________________.

I think we're taking cartoons too seriously here of we're saying he died.

Zipline

Noodle Fish
I think we're taking cartoons too seriously here of we're saying he died.
No, there really was an episode like that. After his invention failed a new coyote climbed out of a cave in the mountain and kept chasing the road runner. Then countless others all poked their head out of various other caves in the mountain and waved to the camera before the credits rolled. But i couldn't find a pic of it. :c