• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Is anyone else as excited for Cyberpunk 2077 as I am?

MEDDL3r

I have been a huge fan of cyberpunk movies, music and books. When my friend showed me the first trailer for this game I was so excited. Now that CDProjectRed is talking about it, my excitement levels are getting higher. I'm wondering if there's any as excited for this game as I am.

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Totally. I'm really into the roleplaying game this is based off too.

Nadiafur

Sleek!
I really hope the girls are treated better than they were in The Witcher 3! They draw a lot of parallels with that game in the announcements and I’m really excited because it was really good, story and gameplay wise. Cyberpunk witcher style gameplay is going to be SUCH a blast! It would really just be a bummer if every girl was dressed like a walking boob again.

Pandingus

Scrbby Scrub Lord
I really hope the girls are treated better than they were in The Witcher 3! They draw a lot of parallels with that game in the announcements and I’m really excited because it was really good, story and gameplay wise. Cyberpunk witcher style gameplay is going to be SUCH a blast! It would really just be a bummer if every girl was dressed like a walking boob again.
o_O Walking boobs in Witcher 3?! I MUST see this!!

TheFurryGM

of misadventures
My old roommate was practically a cult follower if that game since it was first announced in 2012 lmao. He talked about it a lot and I never bothered to look into it, but when he showed me their most recent trailer I was instantly hooked as well!