• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Is Anyone's Fursona Not Muscular?

Dexiro

*tailwag*
i only have a few drawings of my fursona

2/3 of them aren't muscular, because i wanted to draw him more like me :p

my favorite one just happens to be the muscly one though, although that probably has more to do with how well i drew it

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Being (slightly) muscular is what keeps you in shape. I have to ask, have any of you had to lift heavy obstructions for any job or community service and just couldn't do it?

Javarod

Green Furry
None of my characters are truly ripped, Allegro is a bit on the muscular side, but what do you expect from a zebra? Javarod, Woggle (me), P|ug and Dartz are all average build, heck, Woggle, like me, is getting a touch thick around the middle. Sucks to be growing old, when you stop growing up, and start growing out. :p

Midi Bear

11/10/08
Mine's a feral Bear, and therefore extremely muscular. But if I were to have an anthropomorphic fursona, he'd be fit, but not very muscular. Just slender, I guess.

Lost

in color
Slightly just an average build nothing like those furs that are just a mass of muscle!

M. LeRenard

Is not French
I have to ask, have any of you had to lift heavy obstructions for any job or community service and just couldn't do it?
I've been lifting heavy crap my entire life. The trick is to use your legs, because they lift over 150 pounds of crap (on average) several dozen times per day, and carry it around for hours. So if you can't lift something, chances are you're just doing it wrong. Unless it weighs, like, 500 pounds.
But anyway, I think the point of this thread is that lots of folks go for the perfect body physique when making their alternate selves, and this fellow just wants to see those who didn't. And come to think of it, it might be more likely that those who have 'fursonas' that are totally ripped would be the least likely to want to do any heavy lifting themselves.

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
Being (slightly) muscular is what keeps you in shape. I have to ask, have any of you had to lift heavy obstructions for any job or community service and just couldn't do it?

I needed to move some solid oak doors, once. Couldn't do it, they literally weighed 300+ pounds each. I could lift them a little bit and carry them about a foot, but it felt like they were going to tear my shoulder out of its socket. Had to have another guy help me and then it was easy enough.

Adrimor

Banned
Banned
I have only one, currently, though I'm eventually going to change over to another...I'm getting bored as a bat =/

Adrimor (bat) - Slightly muscular upper body with fairly scrawny lower body, typically. Why walk when you can fly? (Often winds up being uberfat when in the company of certain friends, though.) *

Robian (seagull) - Skinny, humanoid face, slightly effeminate in curves, no back-wings or wing-length feathers on arms. **

* I have a ref I drew, but it's shit. It's the first and only drawing of the character I've done so far, and almost all the anatomy sucks.

** Hopefully SNP can find time to get the ref for this done...the guy's really popular, it seems. It's 'cuz of this sort of thing that I'm glad nobody commissions poetry ^__^

Sadly, I'm a bit fat in real life, but about as interesting psychologically as my characters (hopefully more so, actually, since they're kinda stock ATM =/).

Skittle

Banned
Banned
I hate muscles. It's that simple. I find them disgusting. :/

Therefore my fursona isn't muscular, he's just a stick.

Skittle

Banned
Banned
Due to arthritis and the like, I can barely leg press my own weight (100lbs). Therefore, yes.

Potzi Hookman

Rock 'N' Roll Sage
Well, really, my fursona is based on my physical attributes as well, even in real life I work out playing an instrument, and having a labor inclined employment, and dabble in a few fighting styles. I ain't overtly muscular, though, but I do have a decent tone, but my fursona would have to reflect that, since it's almost an extension of me, but with fur.

And unfortunately, since I can't draw to save my life, I unfortunatly have no picture of a fursona yet.

Shouden

When in doubt: C4
I'm a wolf. I have lots of muscle. almost pure muscle really. But I don't like to boast about it. Not important. And evidence of it is covered in two thick layers of fur.

Autumnal

lolwut
My fursona shares my physique. She's not muscular at all. Thin, maybe, but not too strong. P: And not perfect at all.

Well, you wolves better go ask the pack leader why the hell you have to have muscles that are gigantic and stereotypical.
Win<3

iBurro

Many Bad Puns Doth Apply
My fursona's like me: looks tired, ill, and sickly. XD Of late, anyway. Haven't had a chance to update anything. D:

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
My fursona's just a physical representation of myself so he's got a belly out there. I asked for that in some commissions but he just ends up being skinnier than usual due to artist's conception of an otter being skinny, and flexible. It does help my mantra somewhat, though. *wags tail* :D

Last edited: