• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Is dating allow in this?

S

skroge

I was ban from furry amino because I was asking dates so I have up and I was wondering if this allow dates or chat with fellers

I don't know! I didn't read the rules very thoroughly, but I don't see why you wouldn't be allowed to! Even if a rule exists against it, nothing is stopping you from asking someone to chat and taking it to discord if they have a problem with soliciting. I hope that helps, but it might be better to read the rules. I know... it's a long read, but a lifetime ban is longer.

S

skroge

I don't know! I didn't read the rules very thoroughly, but I don't see why you wouldn't be allowed to! Even if a rule exists against it, nothing is stopping you from asking someone to chat and taking it to discord if they have a problem with soliciting. I hope that helps, but it might be better to read the rules. I know... it's a long read, but a lifetime ban is longer.
Yeah it turns out that sex roleplay is a no-no and I'm not sure about dating but it's safe to dont

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
I usually go by the rules of; if you're too socially inept to understand how to properly interact with an individual on a given platform (ie. FA) - you're probably too socially inept to be a healthy partner to someone.

S

skroge

I usually go by the rules of; if you're too socially inept to understand how to properly interact with an individual on a given platform (ie. FA) - you're probably too socially inept to be a healthy partner to someone.
I have skills but life is getting harder now

Chomby

It's Spooky Month!
Furry Amino consists of mostly kids, so a random 31-year-old asking for dates comes off as extremely creepy. Why don't you join Ferzu or some shit? Lol

It's literally a furry dating site my dude.

S

skroge

Furry Amino consists of mostly kids, so a random 31-year-old asking for dates comes off as extremely creepy. Why don't you join Ferzu or some shit? Lol

It's literally a furry dating site my dude.
I do have a ferzu any ways but thanks I'm into femboys and females though

D

Deleted member 82554

Bend over and show me your ass, I will let you know.

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
I do have a ferzu any ways but thanks I'm into femboys and females though
Okay first rule to finding a real life human date, don't go into random places and say the words "I'm into femboys" because those don't exist in the real world. You will find flamboyaunt guys, but that's it. Femboys are very much a fantasy.

Zerzehn

Dojyaaaaaaaaan~
To be frank OP, you don't seem that bright and the fact that you were asking dates in a location that has a lot of minors is rather off-putting. I wouldn't go around looking for someone here because frankly, I don't think you have what it takes to be in a healthy relationship.

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo
The simple answer is 'no'.

Just talk to people like normal. Keep the romancing to DMs and only between adults (18+), thanks.

draconigen

barks at day and night
Okay first rule to finding a real life human date, don't go into random places and say the words "I'm into femboys" because those don't exist in the real world. You will find flamboyaunt guys, but that's it. Femboys are very much a fantasy.

True words! ... unfortunately.

As of the topic: OP, I'd like to strongly suggest dating should not be the sole purpose of your communication, at least not on FurAffinity. There are other websites for that.