• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Main Site Is Furaffinity Extender Broken?

marmelmm

Hat...'Stache...Legend.
It no longer seems to have the [Download Now] button, and the default view when clicking on a picture is fullsize rather than small size.

Help?

-MMM-

nisbahmumtaz

I registered an account on the forums just to say this.
I understand that I'm in the minority here, but I've literally changed browsers just to get FA Extender to work again, on a legacy version of the addon.

Sucks that it's now FA themselves that dealt the hand in changing this.
AndrewNeo seems to be inactive at the moment, but even if he did update on this, I will likely not experience the benefit of it due to me running on an older version.

marmelmm

Hat...'Stache...Legend.
I registered an account on the forums just to say this.
I understand that I'm in the minority here, but I've literally changed browsers just to get FA Extender to work again, on a legacy version of the addon.

Which browser and version is working for you? I may need to change as well... :/

SkylorForscythe

Papa Ferret
If you're using Chrome, I switched over to Raccoony because of this. Extension works great, integrating my old FAE folders into it just fine, and the hotkeys have definitely sped saving things up for me.

chrome.google.com: Raccoony WebExtension

For those on Firefox, it's over there too, but I can't tell you if the functionality is the same or not.

github.com: Simon-Tesla/Raccoony

marmelmm

Hat...'Stache...Legend.
If you're using Chrome, I switched over to Raccoony because of this. Extension works great, integrating my old FAE folders into it just fine, and the hotkeys have definitely sped saving things up for me.

(tries) (likes) Thankee! Ported over my FAE folders and it works fine! :)

nisbahmumtaz

chrome.google.com: Raccoony WebExtension

For those on Firefox, it's over there too, but I can't tell you if the functionality is the same or not.

github.com: Simon-Tesla/Raccoony

Aw yea. It's cool that there's even a legacy version available. Thanks for the suggestion.