• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Is GTA Online flaky for anyone else?

I know that GTA V has a bad track record for having some of the worst connectivity issues, but the game has been out for 2 years now and I'm still being kicked from lobbies/can't join online missions like... at all. All my other games work just fine so I know it's not my interent, so what gives?

Anyone else still experiencing this garbage?

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
My connection problems were precisely why i quit. Not worth the headache between being murdered via crossfire and having my immersion broken by 12 year olds with mics.

My connection problems were precisely why i quit. Not worth the headache between being murdered via crossfire and having my immersion broken by 12 year olds with mics.
Totally understandable. It's just a bit frustrating since I was just gifted the X1 version and I was excited to jump back into it since I first owned it for the 360. I guess we can only hope they'll get it right for GTA 6?

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
I been hearing about hackers taking money from players and stuff.
soo I think it's not safe to go into public

Last edited:

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
That pretty much defeats the purpose of having an online community then. Blah. So disappointing.
Rockstar is trying their best to fix all the issues.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
I got the game over the holiday, and would love to play it....

But the aforementioned connectivity issues prevent me from downloading more than half a gig at a time on my already crappy internet before it disconnects from the download server...

I got the game over the holiday, and would love to play it....

But the aforementioned connectivity issues prevent me from downloading more than half a gig at a time on my already crappy internet before it disconnects from the download server...
I was able to download the game and everything, but it kicks me off the online servers. It's frustrating because I see Twitch streamers playing the game without issues which makes me think that it's on my end. Maybe they're on PC or something that's not Xbox One? Anyway, if you're able to download it, you should let me know if online is playable at all. Which platform do you play on?

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
I was able to download the game and everything, but it kicks me off the online servers. It's frustrating because I see Twitch streamers playing the game without issues which makes me think that it's on my end. Maybe they're on PC or something that's not Xbox One? Anyway, if you're able to download it, you should let me know if online is playable at all. Which platform do you play on?
I will be playing on PC. It's likely an issue on my end. I have and internet plan that would make the people of Zimbabwe ashamed if they were forced to use it.