• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Is it possible the signs of homosexuality start early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keretceres

I started liking boys at age 7, though I wouldn't sat that didn't made me gay [then]... I just didn't start particularly liking girls at puberty... Which I suppose is why I AM Gay :V

so he might be gay, but I wouldn't bet on it...yet. Who knows he might be bi.

Bloodshot_Eyes

I started liking boys at age 7, though I wouldn't sat that didn't made me gay [then]... I just didn't start particularly liking girls at puberty... Which I suppose is why I AM Gay :V

so he might be gay, but I wouldn't bet on it...yet. Who knows he might be bi.
When in doubt, stick it in her pooper.

Volkodav

Dad****er
this thread reminds me of my days in my home country as a wee lad, running around on all fours at school and spying on the scary farmer next door

Oovie

Fabulous Secret Powers
Friends dad used to call me girly-boy when we were kids, it's scary now that I realize he was right.

Lemoncholic

When I was young my favourite song was Karaoke Queen. Think that counts?

I think at 5 it's a bit early to be judging this though...

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
It is impossible.
Homosexuality is a kind of mind trick. People see you acting girly as a kid so they treat you like a gay, and that is what you become.

Gayness isn't a real mind thing it's just something you are made to believe by stupid adults and others.

CannotWait

So homosexuality isn't a choice? If you were born that way, you are forced to have sexual relations with someone your own gender? I think sexuality of any kind is natural and probably hard to contol, but at least a cognitive choice! (Unless it's rape.)

I didn't mean to imply there was anything wrong with homosexuals or that "with proper parenting we can change our kids' minds", I just said that it was a choice and not just something that "happens". Honestly, I thought people would think that my post about kissing or hurting him would be more a troll post than it being a choice.

Ad Hoc

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
So homosexuality isn't a choice? If you were born that way, you are forced to have sexual relations with someone your own gender? I think sexuality of any kind is natural and probably hard to contol, but at least a cognitive choice! (Unless it's rape.)
Homosexuality ≠ Homosexual actions.

Fay V

Lost to this world
whether you act on it is a choice, what your preference is isn't really.

CannotWait

whether you act on it is a choice, what your preference is isn't really.

Well yeah... I guess that's what I meant and I just wasn't conveying it very well. Nah, forget it, I was just wrong. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Spatel

Even if it were a choice, it wouldn't matter. Even if a completely straight man decides to act against his instincts and have lots of gay sex, it wouldn't matter. That's a perfectly legitimate lifestyle choice and I'm sure someone has done it already. Granted I don't think he could honestly call himself straight if he's able to do that, but female preference sure.

We put sexual instincts on a pedestal for some reason. Who cares what you're programmed to do? We're a sophisticated species. We can ignore it and do whatever the fuck. You do the same thing when you wear clothes, or when you hold your bowel movements until you've reached the nearest restroom. Society is built on overriding instincts.

The argument that some people are born with a homosexual preference is a valid one. That's clearly what happens. However, the push for equal rights should be based on civil liberties and the notion that consenting adults should be able to do whatever they want to. That's a much better argument to stick with, because there are people out there who have a choice (bisexuals), and this protects them as well. This is the difference between being told "well you CAN date the opposite sex, so why not just do that all the time to fit in?" and being respected.

Last edited:

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.
this thread reminds me of my days in my home country as a wee lad, running around on all fours at school and spying on the scary farmer next door

It's more reminiscent of that month I spent in the ninth circle of Hell.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
Perhaps one could learn about the sexuality of a child based on the toys he/she plays with- are they gender appropriate? I liked patrolling the neighborhood as a child, pretending to be a soldier and I fantasized about what being Godzilla would be like. And that's when I knew I'd grow up male, though I never would have guessed that I'd still be chaste at 23.

Blutide

" Never Give Up "
Considering homosexuality is a choice
Why the hell do people say this? What kind of fresh fuck is this?

Let me put it this way, Most guys grew up looking at Jill.....I grew up staring at Jack. I am gay, and I never made a fucking choice. I don't act like a femboy if anything they piss me the fuck off, I am a gay guy that likes GUYS. You know men that act like men, THINK like men and etc. Everyone around knows I am gay, but love me as their trusted friend they defeat me in these arguments half the time. Because they grew up with me and seen first hand its not a fucking choice. If its a choice for some, Fuck them and I hope they are buried 6 ft under fucking alone and forgotten.

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
While there is evidence that homosexuality is linked to genetics or hormones, you can't really identify a homosexual until puberty. Prepubescents are essentially asexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.