• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Is it possible to change my username on FA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodHybrid

Well, as per the thread name - I'd like to change my name instead of making a new account. I don't see that feature anywhere though, so I guess it's either not implemented, requires an administrator or is simply impossible altogether. What should I do, and can I do anything about it?
P.S.: I should specify, that I want username changed on FA itself, not on these forums.

GodHybrid

Not yet. It's something we've been working towards but the original design of the database is a bit... cumbersome. It is one of those items at the top of our list, however.
I see. Is there an ETA on that? Maybe 2020 or something more distant/closer?

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Not yet. It's something we've been working towards but the original design of the database is a bit... cumbersome. It is one of those items at the top of our list, however.
Isn't there a way to change your username on here every 30 days? There's another forums website that uses the same "program" as this and they have a name change thing for every 30 days

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Staff member
Site Director
Administrator
Isn't there a way to change your username on here every 30 days? There's another forums website that uses the same "program" as this and they have a name change thing for every 30 days
Forums we can change the names on since it uses a different platform. Main site we can not. If you want your forum name changed you can just DM me.

I see. Is there an ETA on that? Maybe 2020 or something more distant/closer?
Sooner rather than later preferred, but I can not provide an ETA at this time.

Fcomega121

Friendly Lady Blitz von Reolvia
I've got an idea to avoid username thief; I think of a system where every time you change your username it goes to a list of your past usernames and unless you Give permission to use a certain username, It can't be used by someone else.

SSJ3Mewtwo

Closing due to necro

Status
Not open for further replies.