• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Is my character "Cringey" ?

S

Sergei Sóhomo

From the description alone I wouldn't say cringe, but definitely unpleasant in general

Raindrophaze

I think that if you like your fursona and you don't find her cringy then you shouldn't worry! I don't think she sounds cringy but it sounds like she definitely might not be nice on the eyes. I think she might look better if she was just pink with purple eyes, because pink and purple is not the nicest combination but pink characters can work sometimes (Look at Princess Caroline from Bojack Horseman for example!)

Raindrophaze

Oh and also to answer your question I have one fursona who is kind of cringy, they're a white rabbit called Rain who has dyed pink hair and pink eyes. They are mainly cringey because of their personality traits but I modelled their personality after my own so I guess that means that I am cringy too! Ahaha

Xaroin

THE ONE THE ONLY
All sonas are cringy. That's just how it works in furry science. You can't have a non-cringy sona

D

Deleted member 82554

If it is it's not as if you're doing yourself a disservice, really. The fandom is about self-expression, as long as you're happy with it, who cares.