• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Is the reason why furries talk about their fetishes and sex lives so much-

well....

• yes

Votes: 52 57.1%
  • no

Votes: 39 42.9%

• Total voters

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
I think it's because of animal people, honestly. They're not "real," so it is okay to imagine them in vile manners because they're just imaginary.
No it is not OK.

It's a fandom centered around ANIMAL PEOPLE. What do you expect?
I expected cool, clean stuff.

Also your avatar is a lie >=[

Machine

Shrieking Possum Queen
"Boys? You can't be imprisoned for watching an inter-species sex act. You'll walk. The worst I'll get is a huge fine for animal abuse, and alot of disgusted looks from ass-wipe conservatives who can't appreciate sexual exploration." I love Clerks 2.
I wasn't referencing to Clerks 2.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Not yet...
Lemme put it this way you know the movie "300"? Imagine Heckler as the spartans, the persians as furfags trying to anal rape him, now imagine if the spartans won?
NOBODY can ever make him gay/bi/pansexual.
He may be a fox, but damn man.

Also keeping on the topic of furries sex lives-
http://www.klisoura.com/ot_furrysurvey.php

Last edited:

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Every furry eventually takes at least one in the mouth.

If that happens to me then hell is going to freeze over and the end of the world will be apon us...apparently it hasn't happened and I doubt it will :p

Bando

Ya boy
Lemme put it this way you know the movie "300"? Imagine Heckler as the spartans, the persians as furfags trying to anal rape him, now imagine if the spartans won?
NOBODY can ever make him gay/bi/pansexual.
He may be a fox, but damn man.

That is probably one of the most badass mental images ever.

Last edited:

footfoe

Beware of Molesters
IT's the fucking internet. We can say whatever the fuck we want with no repercussions

I had wet dreams about my sister.

See, yall didn't need to know that. But i told you anyways cause it's the fucking internet WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned
The last three posts made me lol pretty hard.

I wouldn't bother posting this but my this button isn't working.

Sad day.