• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Is there a chance to get an user "banned" from my profile?

miss_samychan

Born To Be A Hero
Heya!

Just wanted quickly ask, if there's a chance to get an user "banned" from my profile? They're currently following me too. I don't want that, can I do sth against that?
And - I haven't tried it yet, but - I think the ignore function would allow that I won't see any posts of them anymore, right? But does it also stop that they can post on my profile? or red my posts etc.?

I'm sorry, if there's already a thread about it, but I just wanna to stop it asap. I'll delete this here, after I got a solution

Thank you!

miss_samychan

Born To Be A Hero
Yeah, your guess is right and since they're not on the forum anymore - at least with the old account - it won't be that much necessary anymore. It really didn't feel that great that they didn't accept a no.
But thank you! I'll keep the ignore function in mind and will use it.

Also a thank you to Flamingo that they got banned(?). I appreciate that a lot

Can be closed/ deleted or anything else

The_biscuits_532

Tiny Demon Catto
Yeah, your guess is right and since they're not on the forum anymore - at least with the old account - it won't be that much necessary anymore. It really didn't feel that great that they didn't accept a no.

Can be closed/ deleted or anything else
Well, let's hope they don't come back. There's another thread they made in the RP forum but they seem to have left.

Gave me major Chris Chan vibes, that one.

I deleted my original guess comment because I got concerned you wanted to keep the whole deal anonymous or something

FoxWithAName

Also a thank you to Flamingo that they got banned(?). I appreciate that a lot
Take care, I don't know how this is like and I don't want to imagine, keep it up and hopefully have some good stuff today, I recommend a warm and cozy tea.