• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Is there a way to delete accounts?

D

Domjoe414

I'd like to know if there's a way to delete an FaF account, as it's something I have considered/am considering. I couldn't find an option for that though, and searching threads only turned up old methods that don't work (probably from previous iterations of the site)

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Last edited:
T

TwoBrains

I'd like to know if there's a way to delete an FaF account, as it's something I have considered/am considering. I couldn't find an option for that though, and searching threads only turned up old methods that don't work (probably from previous iterations of the site)
Your main FA account should have an option to delete it in the Account Settings page. Couldn't find an option for deleting your forum account, though; not sure if there even is one. Some forums are fucky like that; deleting accounts would break code, or something like that.

MrSpookyBoots

Batto with a Bad Leg ;'(
I remember Luffy saying in a similar thread that a trouble ticket would need to be submitted on the main site with a request to have the forum account deleted. Don't know if this works, though.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I propose that all accounts be PERMANENT.

Everything you post will now follow you forever, and be forwarded to every school and job you apply to, and be provided to every potential spouse, business partner and employer as a point of reference. :p

B

Blah

I propose that all accounts be PERMANENT.

Everything you post will now follow you forever, and be forwarded to every school and job you apply to, and be provided to every potential spouse, business partner and employer as a point of reference. :p
Sure you would be comfortable with that, Sir-Spanks-A-Lot? :v