• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Is there any websites out there where I can put my DEMO on

I made a DEMO of a game a fnaf fan made dating simulator and I want to know is there any game websites at will let me post DEMO's.

Reading the rules of GameJoilt it said this.

• No stripped-down demos or "lite" versions of commercial games are permitted, unless you also add the full version for sale.

I am not planning on saleing the game. I want to let people enjoy the demo and know what to look forward too.

J

jayhusky

If you are developing an exe or other form of executeable file I would go with @MEDS suggestion, however if you are developing in Flash,Java,Unity etc you could use itch.io to host it

Sergei Nóhomo

Spicey Memes
Banned
I made a DEMO of a game a fnaf fan made dating simulator and I want to know is there any game websites at will let me post DEMO's.

Reading the rules of GameJoilt it said this.

• No stripped-down demos or "lite" versions of commercial games are permitted, unless you also add the full version for sale.

I am not planning on saleing the game. I want to let people enjoy the demo and know what to look forward too.

I believe I've now found what true hell on earth is. Thank you for this my friend

I can give you more info.
The DEMO is designed on a softwear called RPG Maker XP. Since it is quite out dated it was cheep enough $12.00 I think. Plus I live in briton lowing the cost.
The other RPG games was like $30.00 something so I went with the smart option. Though that was a long time ago.

So RPG maker XP or RPGXP as it is known in it's files is a EXE when it is formatted. (or published)

Idk. I think you have to pay to get it on steam. I'd recommend making a blog or something to advertise it and then distribute it through dropbox
MEDS watching this tutorial
I thought if you have dropbox you can send me a link to sign up that way we both get bonus storage space.

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Dropbox for sure, add a free wix web page to host info to, if you haven't already got something for it.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
Are there not still loads and loads of sites that host RPGMaker games? Back when i worked with RM2K, there was TONS of different sites that downloads, game assets ("chipsets"), resources, sound packs, graphics, sprites, images, animations, other redundant words and games; alphas, betas, gammas, deltas, demos and even completed projects.

Are there not still loads and loads of sites that host RPGMaker games? Back when i worked with RM2K, there was TONS of different sites that downloads, game assets ("chipsets"), resources, sound packs, graphics, sprites, images, animations, other redundant words and games; alphas, betas, gammas, deltas, demos and even completed projects.
I do not think I can because it is a mature and has some hidden content in

You should be able to post the demo straight to Rpgmaker.net if you used RPG Maker software.

I think RPGmaker.net is quite stricked about mature content.

ShadowDev404

I do not think I can because it is a mature and has some hidden content in

I think RPGmaker.net is quite stricked about mature content.
How about Newgrounds? They allow mature as long as it's labeled correctly, I know they have other furry games and they don't have a commercial requirement. There's plenty of Demos up there.