• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Is this an odd kink to possess?

Zerzehn

Dojyaaaaaaaaan~
So, I have this kink of dudes realizing that they have gained weight. I enjoy larger bodies, regardless if they're chubby or muscular (or even both) but this specifically is well, kinda my thing.

Is it strange?

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
So, I have this kink of dudes realizing that they have gained weight. I enjoy larger bodies, regardless if they're chubby or muscular (or even both) but this specifically is well, kinda my thing.

Is it strange?
Not really. There's much stranger out there.

Shiroka

Love is the message
Like, not just chubby guys, but specifically guys who just realized they gained weight? I mean, it's certainly uncommon, but it's totally innocuous, so I wouldn't worry about it.

X

Xitheon

Bloating and weight gain is a kink I see a lot in furry art. And characters being startled by sudden bodily changes. Like "OMG, I'm donkey!" Or other tomfoolery. It's not that unusual, I think.

Zerzehn

Dojyaaaaaaaaan~
Good to see, considering that I am not in the camp of immobile blobs but seems I am not too weird.

D

Deleted member 111470

Nah, I see it more often than other kinks when I'm browsing certain sites.

Faexie

Rara for short :)
Kinks are weird. People are weird. Weird is weird. :V

Weird shouldn't be a bad word IMO. As long as you're not harming anyone, why should we care?

That being said that kink is fairly common and your version of it is very mild as far as I know.

Last edited:

Sir Thaikard

GOTTA WRITE FAST.
Is it weird to be attracted to the weird dimple in a THICC thigh caused by a thigh high elastic?

Too bad, I don't give a shit. Skindentation is hot.

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
It's specific, but I wouldn't say it's strange---as others have already said, there are stranger kinks out there, to be sure!

Of course, when your kink is either somewhat rare and/or relies on specific flourishes or details, that makes it trickier to satisfy it, because the "usual stuff" doesn't quite hit your button!

LeFay

Professional meme inspector
I would throw this into the camp of tame kinks.

Ones revolving around a gain in mass, inflation, or things in that realm really aren't all the weird in my opinion. You just do you my guy.

oappo

Definitely one of the more obscure fetishes, but still in the realm of tame, as LeFay said. Definitely not the worst I've seen.

FluffyShutterbug

The Fox Is Back In Town!
Maybe not the best thing to be discussing in a forum that includes teenagers in it, but TLDR, as long as what you're into isn't illegal, I see no shame in it.

Lexiand

Werewolf
Nah that seems really tame to me. I seen weirder ones

Inkstars

Radioactive Monster
I think you're fine, but frankly, don't worry if you're weird! Just be you and enjoy your kinks. If they change or you add more, enjoy those too!

D

Deleted member 82554

I'm going to raise your question with a question. I have a kink for being the kink, is that weird?

VeoBoi

Raver Demon

Is it strange?
Not strange at all! I also love muscles! Also as others said, be yourself and don't worry about being weird :3 Coming from someone who also thinks he's weird, lemme tell you it's fine <3<3

Draakc from State Farm

Shitpost God
Banned

Is it strange?
Actually really common