• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Is this specific fur good for a bodysuit or just accents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyFurCreations

*Revamping The Fandom*
Definitely.
I'd just like to add, for general safety's sake, that I recieved a pm from skyfurcreations BEFORE the stolen icon was taken down offering a custom fursuit head for $400. Sketchy. Particularly considering the stolen icon, lack of examples, and aforementioned aggressive behavior on this thread.

Really, DID I PM you offering you that? This is the EXACT message.
---
Hey there, I gave a much more in-depth explanation of it in the thread, was wondering what you thought.

And on a side note, I'm almost done making a canine/fox (can work either way) fursuit head, so if you're interested, for $400 I will use any fur pattern you want, to make a custom fursuit head for you.
---
Which by the way, there is another person on this site who not only did I show the head that I'm creating to, but I also gave ALL of my contact information to, and even the email of extremely popular fursuit makers to confirm I am who I say I am. And I'm not "agressive" at all, I'm being attacked for a small mistake that I made and corrected, and according to Zrcalo's OWN words, he admitted in other threads he enjoys harrassing, trolling and arguing with "New Fags", so I realized he is doing this on purpose.

Let's not allow the Furry Fandom to end up like Steven Universe, and stop all this stupidity!

Butt-Factory

Trinidad Puece
PMing someone about a business you haven't established and have no proof of is the behaviour I'm talking about. That and your liberal use of foul language in every post is another. You're representing your business, and as such you cannot fly off the handle when you feel attacked. Maturity is a key aspectof business, and so far, you've shown the complete opposite, so much so it looks like you've already turned away a few people.
You have a choice here, you can reply with the same vehemence as previously, or you can pull yourself by your bootstraps and start handling your potential business with more maturity.

Lovelust

And what the hell exactly IS my behavior anyway? If you read my posts, the ONLY thing I said over and over, was to PM me in person, and not to flood this thread with an argument. Of course I will be mad when I took the icon down immediately without hesitation, then explained, oh, I just found this image off of Google, sorry, then continue to get attacked. So what IS my "behavior" other than not wanting to bicker like I'm in 6th grade?

This is a public forum, and no one is really attacking you. The internet is largely anonymous, and with the high price of fursuits and possibility of being scammed, it's a risk to buy from someone you don't know. Add the fact that you stole an icon of a well-known, fandom-favorite fursuit while claiming to be a fursuit maker, and it makes you look unprofessional. We understand that you took the icon down. But the fact that you used it in the first place, without knowing whose content it was, and then offered the explanation that you'd only take it down because the user was "popufur" on this site, is not only sketchy but also disrespectful. If you want to get your fursuit business off the ground, I suggest making a website, taking photos of YOUR work as examples, and refraining from using images of suits that aren't your own.

Really, DID I PM you offering you that? This is the EXACT message.
---
Hey there, I gave a much more in-depth explanation of it in the thread, was wondering what you thought.

And on a side note, I'm almost done making a canine/fox (can work either way) fursuit head, so if you're interested, for $400 I will use any fur pattern you want, to make a custom fursuit head for you.
---
Which by the way, there is another person on this site who not only did I show the head that I'm creating to, but I also gave ALL of my contact information to, and even the email of extremely popular fursuit makers to confirm I am who I say I am. And I'm not "agressive" at all, I'm being attacked for a small mistake that I made and corrected, and according to Zrcalo's OWN words, he admitted in other threads he enjoys harrassing, trolling and arguing with "New Fags", so I realized he is doing this on purpose.

Let's not allow the Furry Fandom to end up like Steven Universe, and stop all this stupidity!

That's literally exactly what I said. That you offered me a custom fursuit head. It's only significant because you were using stolen content at the time, which happened to be the type of product you were trying to sell me.

Butt-Factory

Trinidad Puece
I'd like to add I'm not attacking you for the icon thing, I'm not attacking you at all. I'm just not impressed with your handling of the situation.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
And what the hell exactly IS my behavior anyway? If you read my posts, the ONLY thing I said over and over, was to PM me in person, and not to flood this thread with an argument. Of course I will be mad when I took the icon down immediately without hesitation, then explained, oh, I just found this image off of Google, sorry, then continue to get attacked. So what IS my "behavior" other than not wanting to bicker like I'm in 6th grade?

No thankyou.
re-read the thread. We've already pointed out the behavior.

SkyFurCreations

*Revamping The Fandom*
Ok, my bad everybody, I see your point. I will take into consideration everything you all said. I see your point.

However, I don't think damn, and hell, are foul words, and I never once asked payment without showing my work, I said I was "finishing" a head, I never asked for a blind payment.

I fully understand everybody's point and I will indeed use all of your advice. Now, from this point on, there is no point in quoting me or anything else, I 100÷ agree, I said I would post my work when it's finished, and I won't contact anyone else from this point on until I have finished work to show.

This should officially end this, from here on, only time will tell if I'm legit or not.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
" I never once asked payment without showing my work, I said I was "finishing" a head, I never asked for a blind payment."
"so if you're interested, for $400 I will use any fur pattern you want, to make a custom fursuit head for you."

welp

Lovelust

Eyyy maybe don't join a forum if you're not gonna reply to threads. That's kind of the point of a forum.

Butt-Factory

Trinidad Puece
I'm not sure you can have a thread shut down because people are having a discussion in it.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
I will have this thread closed down if you guys continue, just stop. This form isn't even about me, feel free to create an entire post specifically about me if you want, THEN you can argue all you want.

Good Bye, you've been warned. :cool:

I dont think FAF has a policy for threads that "wander off topic". If you're reporting for harassment, it's not really harassment if we're just pointing out your behavior and quoting you.

stablercake

a bubblegum pink nose
I will have this thread closed down if you guys continue, just stop. This form isn't even about me, feel free to create an entire post specifically about me if you want, THEN you can argue all you want.

Good Bye, you've been warned. :cool:

Lmao what, you can't shut a thread down because someone called you out on your BS

I mean heck you personally can't shut down a thread at all so the warning is p empty

Kinda like this post actually, but I gotta follow this thread

ALilShark

I'm done replying, it's just redundant at this point, we have unreconcilable differences.

On topic: Try shaving the fur and see what happens. If you like it, might as well see how it holds up!

Off topic:

SkyFurCreations- You have no FA page. No examples of your work. People are calling you out because everything you are doing and saying is shady. Not only that you are going to commission request threads and posting this:

"SkyFurCreations *Revamping The Fandom* here, I will create your dream icon... FUR FREE!

Just shoot me a PM of the basic concept, and I will send you some great concept art back at you, then soon after, you will have an amazing piece of art done for you, for completely FREE!

Go buy yourself something nice with the money saved ;)"

DON'T DO THAT. Artists that are just trying to make a little extra money and some even trying to make a living are in that thread (and many other commission threads). Not only is that incredibly rude it's incredibly unprofessional. There is an entire subforum dedicated to completing requests. Also that last comment, "Go buy yourself something nice with the money saved" is extremely rude on its own because you are suggesting the artists in that thread are not worth being paid.

Seriously stop.

(This was posted here to avoid turning another thread into a shit show)

Last edited:

Moderator-Gazelle

Forum Moderator
I'm actually gonna step in here and close the thread.

From my own standpoint, I hate seeing threads like this go off topic and whats more it's gone so off topic that we haven't been ON topic for the last page or so of posts... So...

I'll be closing this thread now, if there's an issue the original poster @lucarionme may contact me via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.