• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Is Warriors worth the read?

A

Ayespacecake

From the beginning of when I joined the fandom, I constantly kept hearing about the Warriors books and see the following it has behind it so it's all kinda raised my interests enough to make me want to go in blind and see what it's about.

But to anyone around here that has read the book, is it really worth reading into?

Sunburst_Odell

Some weird teen on the web that likes cartoons
IMO, definitely, if you like dark and deep storylines and don't mind violence. Although I don't recommend reading the sixth series.

Anyway, if you do decide to read it, the first book is Into the Wild from the Prophecies Begin.

A

Ayespacecake

IMO, definitely, if you like dark and deep storylines and don't mind violence. Although I don't recommend reading the sixth series.

Anyway, if you do decide to read it, the first book is Into the Wild from the Prophecies Begin.

Im willing to let the dark violence slide on this one~ but thank you for the tip!

I would recommend it, it's a good read to get into that I need to read again because I'm terrible.

Rereading a book like Warriors doesn't make you terrible :p

Cloudyhue

Certified Fuzzbutt
Yeah, its been a long time since I've read it but I loved it as a kid. I'd recommed reading them if you can stand prophecies, violence, and 6-book long storylines. Thinking about Warriors makes me want to read it again even though I just sold my collection.