• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Is your avatar gender your gender in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just wondering how many people have different genders for their avatar(s) than what they are in real life. Me I'm a guy, my avatar's a guy.

eternal_flare

voice of guilmon!
My avatar also a non-gendered one, I think you can tell one's gender
by their words used when typing, or even by checking someone's profile
who willing to show their gender 'course. Anyway you will never know if
someone hiding their gender, like the recent threads about Rilvor.^_^

Yeah, exept when its somethign stupid

net-cat

Infernal Kitty
99.5% of the time, my character is male. Which is what I am.

(Not that my character changes any in terms of personality when he shifts...)

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Like Randomness said, I'm a guy in real life and so is my avatar (aren't the antlers obvious? XP). :p

Thietogreth

He who shale be ignored...
One thing this reminds me of is when I'm on some MMOs if I'm playing a female character, because one they are cool or I just think they look sexy, almost everyone thinks I'm a girl in rl...I wonder if it's the way I talk...then again I might be female but a tomboy =3

Hmmm... by way of fursonas, well, mine are female and I am female.

However, when I do just general rping (which I've been into for a long time), I generally RP as a male out of habit. When I first began rping it was in the AOL Harry Potter chat rooms and there was always a severe shortage of guys, so after a while I just began rping as one. I've probably only had about 2 female characters, if that, and they are both old and forgotten. ^__^"

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
David M. Awesome said:
Renton Whitetail said:
aren't the antlers obvious? XP

No, they need to be enormous and phallic.

XD But then they wouldn't look right on me, for if they looked like that, they wouldn't flow very well with my good facial looks. :p

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
Me = male, Aden = male. No gendershifting for me, although I may do it sometime as a joke.

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
*checks pants*

Yep, it's still there.

Well, I am a male and my avatar is a male.. So yes.

I don't intend to switch or make any female fursonas of my own as well.

-Onyx

capthavoc123

Master of Disaster
My fursona is female, my IRL sex and gender are male.

Reason? I created the character before I found about furries, so being my lazy self I just made her my fursona.

quill

One of my fursonas started out as a guy, but I changed her to a girl when I couldn't stop drawing boobs on her.

edit: Oops. I'm a girl.

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
Renton Whitetail said:
David M. Awesome said:
Renton Whitetail said:
aren't the antlers obvious? XP

No, they need to be enormous and phallic.

XD But then they wouldn't look right on me, for if they looked like that, they wouldn't flow very well with my good facial looks. :p

Then your face needs to be enormous and phallic as well. :mrgreen:

B

Be4tl3boi

I'm female, so is my avatar, though when I was really little, my fursonas were always male... right now my fursona is more of a tomboyish girl like me IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.