• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Is your avatar gender your gender in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaWolf

ninjawolf (ma fursona) and me are the two erotical,sexy,good,friends,and males =D

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
David M. Awesome said:
Then your face needs to be enormous and phallic as well. :mrgreen:

Heyyyyy...<.< :p

ZenryuDoC

my fursona is male as am i. I draw both genders though. Yes, my avatar is Tails right now. Still make an av with my fursona right now.

ZenryuDoC

my fursona is male as am i. I draw both genders though. Yes, my avatar is Tails right now. Still making an av with my fursona right now.

Zared-Sabretooth

Resident Psychopath
letssee...no boobs....i have a penis...balls....yep. i'm a guy.

Both me and my persona are males, though I like to bend my persona's gender once in a while. Can't resist the occasional boobage. :p

(Yes. I said persona, not fursona. No way am I saying a word that's been raped over by furries.)

Satoshi

Has magical powers.
Ich habe tits. :Y

But mein character habe penis.

So do the math :B

generally yes, but if I wish to have a female variant of myself whether in a story I create or in some artwork I commission I won't hesitate(though it does piss off my fiance, she hates my lumberjack moments).

Uzhas

Undouptably a male in both cases, Cmdr. Randomness.

You can probably blame bad experiences, but, honestly, I can't stand people who act(unless they're gay) or claim they're a different sex. It's creepy and weird. There was a person in my CS clan that, for probably over 3 years, I had thought was a chic and claimed she was, even posted photos!, until someone found out it was a dude, and, not to get sentimental but, you kinda feel betrayed by it. It's a nasty kind of secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.