• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Is your "other half" a furry?

Is your “other half” a furry?

• Yes, they are a furry and it gets in the way of things.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, they are a furry but they do not know that I am too.

• No, they are not a furry. They know I am and it gets in the way of things.

• Total voters

Elessara

N UR THRED; VORIN MAH PICKEL
The title explains it all.
Me and my bf are both furries. We've been together for over five years and we get along great. ^_^

How about you?

Xenke

Yes, the most massive furry that ever walked the planet.

If he was any bigger of a furry, he'd have to be adopted as the mascot for FA.

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..

William

I am the guy.
The person I'm currently dating is not a furry. They don't like furries. We both have hobbies we don't share, which is fine. They know about my oddities and I know about theirs. Trying to force each other to like things is pointless so I don't worry about it.

The_Lightning_Fox

Your days are numbered!
sigh... Well my former other half was a cosplayer and she knew I was a furry, it was good while it lasted though, least I can say that. ^_^

eversleep

Banned
Banned
Had the chance to date a furry, blew it, wish I went along with it 'cuz I'm lonely now. If I could date a fur, I would, despite how much I dislike a lot of them. I know there are furs out there that ARE right for me.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
He's definitely more "furry" than I am. He doesn't go here so he hasn't yet developed as much cynicism about the fandom as I have~

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
He's definitely more "furry" than I am. He doesn't go here so he hasn't yet developed as much cynicism about the fandom as I have~
Now I desperately want you to bring your bf here so we can break him.

Don't disappoint me Aden.

Bir

Dream a little dream of me..
He thinks furry girls are hot.

But he is not a furry.

If you ask him what his fursona is, he'll just shrugs and goes "Today I feel like _____________, blah blah blah." Like I just asked him right now. He said "I'm a honey badger today, cuz I don't give a shit."

xD

He's actually a computer geek. A big one. And runescape/D&D nerd.

Dr. Durr

Misses The Point Frequently
No.