• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Is your town haunted?

NekoXboy

of course the abandoned psychiatric center that i can see from my window is on that list. the "hauntings" are total BS though. the noises that come from the buildings are either people doing drugs, or some hobo claiming the building as his own.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
Outsiders keep mistaking us for Salem, Massachusetts.

My Salem has no witches, only liberals and hipsters.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
I've been thinking my town is haunted. I've been seeing these really old, dead forum threads floating around like they're still alive. It just doesn't feel right.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
San Antonio is believed to be haunted. I don't believe it is. I believe an area can be tainted, and that is what people believe to be a haunting. And San Antonio is definitely tainted by past violence, especially in the Missions and the Alamo.

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
I've been to most of the places that list mentions in my area, as well as several other places mostly known only to locals,and my collection of evidence consists of about two dozen audio anomalies and a few camera glitches/visual anomalies, as well as a few personal experiences,mostly from friends who aren't as comfortable with creepy shit as I am,so I have to stay on the skeptical side as to whether or not my town is haunted...but we do have an awesome abandoned sanatorium, I believe it's listed there, but I know for a fact that the history listed for it on that site was far from the truth.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
I've been to most of the places that list mentions in my area, as well as several other places mostly known only to locals,and my collection of evidence consists of about two dozen audio anomalies and a few camera glitches/visual anomalies, as well as a few personal experiences,mostly from friends who aren't as comfortable with creepy shit as I am,so I have to stay on the skeptical side as to whether or not my town is haunted...but we do have an awesome abandoned sanatorium, I believe it's listed there, but I know for a fact that the history listed for it on that site was far from the truth.

So your evidence isn't really evidence at all. Got it.
Ghost aren't real...

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
So your evidence isn't really evidence at all. Got it.
Ghost aren't real...

pretty much...just some weird shit happening to electronics and a bunch of reactions from people who are scared of creepy shit.

RockerFox

Meat Popsicle
EDIT:Whoops forgot to look for city of birth
Hometown:
Palmdale-Black Figures seen behind Joshua Hills Elementary
Palmdale-Ghost fisherman heard slurring at people to go away
Birthtown(right next to home town):
Lancaster-Hospital Staff on 5th floor hear noises and swear doors open and close by themselves
Lancaster-little girl dressed in old-fashioned clothes in cemetary
Lancaster-Demolished Insane Asylum, Need I say more?
Lancaster-Lights in highschool theater flicker for no reason, white figure seen walking in the dark
Lancaster-Oldest Building in city; footsteps and old records heard playing on second floor
Lancaster-Elderly woman seen walking around performing arts center after dying in orchestral pit
Lancaster-Ghost seen inside of old carpet cleaning place

Last edited:

Antronach

Bringin' sexy back~
The city hall in town's haunted, which I guess would explain why nothing gets done around here. I do know of the 'curse' this area has, where people who live here long enough are fated to return shortly after they move away. That has happened a lot lately, including me sadly. :<

Greatodyer

Loveable Pony
Where I used to live, there was supposed to be a Headless Horseman who roamed the dark streets and fields at night. Oh, lovely old Kent...

P

Phoenix-Kat

There's a rumor that the local Speedway service station is haunted by the spirit of a woman who was accused of being a witch back in Colonial Days.

There are always at least two people working after hours because everyone refuses to work alone there at night because of the poltergeist activity.

KyryK

Well...you tried
Banned
According to the internet the place where i live is the most haunted island...IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ghostisland.com/ghost_map.aspx

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!